Reviews for Glimpse
Luna12 chapter 1 . 5/2
Wow! This is one of my favorite Ranma stories ever. You did a great jib keeping everyone in character, while letting Ranma grow and develop, too. The plot idea was really u ique and felt very plausible in the Ranma universe. I loved every bit of it. The ending was perfect, too. Not overally sappy and giving a hint at the future.
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 3/9
Hello! I just finished reading your story and I have to tell you I loved the concept of it! I only disagree with the classification you gave it as I don't think there is any angst. In fact, I think there is more humor and romance haha and I liked it with humor better. The ideas you got for how being married to everyone would be like were awesome, I could have never imagined those endings so I absolutely laughed and said "aww" god knows how many times throughout the story! I just really enjoyed reading and the ending was simply fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing!

P.S.
Where you referring to the flying spaghetti monster in the story? if you did then you are super awesome haha
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/15
This mildly interested me.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Gorgeous story. Wish you wrote more in this theme.

I'd love to see one where Nabiki pulls everything together before she goes off to college.

The dojo needs to start functioning w/out property damage and Ranma is obviously the one to run it. Akane finally learns to cook but from a strange source. Kasumi needs a secret 2nd life she never reveals. And Ranma needs to stop caring if he makes his other fiances upset
blalala chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I really enjoyed this :D
For a while I panicked that he was going to marry ALL of them! Haha.
I especially enjoyed the conversation between Ranma and 'imaginary' Akane. Too much cuteness.
Write another R/A OS please :D
Thanks for writing this again.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
very cute... love the ending!
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I know this is a few years old, so maybe you know better by now, but...

"why couldn't they just have the good sense to let nouns and verbs modify other nouns and verbs? worked well enough for Japanese, anyway"

...no. There are tons of adjectives in Japanese.

This, however:

"It was like they were one body, connected in a thousand different places."

...I like. Never really seen it described that way before, but that's an extremely apt articulation of that particular feeling.

So with the exception of a technical issue regarding Japanese grammar, I actually love this story, and I'm favoriting it. This is one of the best Ranma stories I've read, both in terms of the technical quality of the writing and in terms of the portrayal of characters and execution of the scenario.

Thanks for writing!
That Zany Monk chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Perfect.
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
That was a great story, thank you so much for sharing :)
shugokage chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Nice story good job!
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Haha, cute. : )
Krista Perry chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Which, for me, is saying something, since this is the first Ranma fanfic I've read in years, after being bit by the nostalgia bug today. And it took a while to find this story, since I tried and failed to read a few dozen other Ranma fics in my search for something that didn't make me want to chuck it out the window after the first paragraph or so. Good fanfic is hard to find, and I'm glad I found this.

Fun concept, nice execution, good characterization. One extremely minor quibble: My brain came to a screeching halt in the middle of the fic when Ranma mentioned the "masochism tango," and I couldn't get back to the story until the entire Tom Lehrer song had run its course through my head. (No, I didn't actually sing it. ... Okay, maybe a little.)

Glad you spared us the details of his *ahem* encounter with his mom. Disturbing! And I thought you would do the same with Cologne, but then you just had to add in that detail about the string bikini. Not complaining, it made me laugh.

Anyway, thanks for the good read. :)
IndeChan chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I love the end of this. It was funny though, especially the pillow thing ;D
meghanmoo chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
GOOD STORY
Mijumaruwott chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
A long, satisfactory, and heart-warming story. Very inspirational, and the summary does it justice. It was more than satisfactory, and I'm jealous of the quality of the fanfic you have written.

Thank you for posting this. I am thankful to the very bottom of my heart.

~Mijumaruwott the Sea Otter Pokémon.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »