Reviews for Whispers in the dark
Anonymous Bugger chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
It is the Mirror of Erised.
Erised backwards is desire.
Androfers chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Beautiful.
Your narration was enticing, and i just couldn't stop myself from reading more. I would love to see if you can hold this narration in a longer chapter, maybe a chapter that has words more than 3000.
The only problem i found was: it's good but not good enough to be recommended to others. Don't fret. I too am suffering from this.
Keep up the amazing work.

Sincerely,
A newbie writer.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
I loved your story and do hope that you will try again.
P.s I also loved your authors they are vere funny because I know how hard it is.

The Crimson Mage.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
Well done.
I look forward to see more of your work one day.

Crimson Mage.
Blair chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
You are an amazing author! You could so be a famous author one day! I hope you read your reviews because I bet everyone is complementing your amazing writing! You should write another story about zero going to hogwarts before he went to cross acdemy and became friends with Harry potter and after the vampire attack a few years later he could go back I hope u write this story cause you'd make it so amazing! Keep on writing! :) :D XD!
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
cool story
Mirria1 chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Nicholas Flamel? that's the name of of a book I'm reading. (The secrets of the immortal Nicholas Flamel) that is so weird.. but cool!
rashel chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
i'm really enjoying your story so far, but i think you use the word "glare" in the wrong context. the way you have it written looks like you put it in in place of looking or seeing. since glaring usually means your mad at someone
Xnasha Minstrel chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Your story is a very interesting one. I personally would have liked to see more (or read more, it depends on how you look at it) of the Night Class. However, I liked how you weaved the original storyline of Harry Potter with Vampire Knight. The quotes did make it very authentic.

P.S: If you need a Beta, I can help. (I have nothing else to do!)
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
I just read the mini-story; it was wonderful!

LB
birningice chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
I like your story a lot, but I think it could be improved a lot if you add in more details, it seemed a little rushed, and a little too short. I can see that there is a lot of great things you could de with this story if you developed it more. Good Job though, I enjoyed reading it. _
gabbowax360 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
hey is yuuki, zero,or kaname in this? i love your story so far!
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
being discriptive and writing allot isnt a nasty habbit! its a verry good habbit and one you pull of very well. i usually try but often end up sounding a bit boring but u do it well! _
Black Heart chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
Is Harry one of the Vampire Knight vampires? Cause it would be mega wicked if he was.
belle hawk chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Actually I couldn't get the plot here. I very much liked Vampire KnightGuilty and Harry Potter series. Because of this, I would like to see how this story will progress.