Reviews for Masen and Swan: The FBI's Most Unwanted
TrueImmortality chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
LOl! What an original story! I loved it! It was too short, though. ;) It's funny, I'm actually working on a crossover like this myself, although not an AH like this one...Good job. I love how 'Masen' was slightly germaphobic.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Nice romantic tension and suspense about the identity of the murderer. I also enjoyed the humorous moments, too. You got bonus points for the Harry Potter reference, too. :-)

It's fun picturing these two as FBI agents.
bundysarah chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
love it!
BeautyinLies88 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Just so you know I LOVED this story! and I voted (hehe)! Great job!
SugarSweet21 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Lol, I liked the ending.
Formidable Rain chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
XD EPIC!
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I saw this was one of the Sparkle Award nominees, so I read this last night: LOVED IT! So yeah, I'm voting for you now!

I loved the chemistry between Edward and Bella...that teasing between close work partners, that push-pull of people attracted to each other but in denial.

Yeah, and I loved the clever way you wove all the contest elements into the story...'cannibal' and 'firefighter'...and congrats on the 'no lemon'-restriction! These two characters just seem to scream 'lemons ahead' to me, so I really like how you added that innocent, little 'pucker' at the end there!

Didn't get a chance to view your profile, but I hope you both consider writing another 'chapter' or one-shot story for the two of them!
ThuGoldenChild chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I freakin loved this... It would be a great series type thing. You should definatley think about continuing this. They need to get together. I was kinda sad that they didn't... but totally awesome. My vote is here. xCrystal
Princess Eclpise chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Great story. It was really well written and drew you in and kept you reading. I loved it. It would be interesting to see more of Masen Swan.
Milk-Eyed Mender chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I loved it. I have always wanted to read something with Twilight and the X-files put together. I couldn't imagine it any better.
bioqueen chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
OMG! Twilight and X-files together is a dream come true. I loved this story so much, I want more. Please you need to make this a serial. Like episode of the TV show. Please!
katmom chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
What a LONG, FUN, FUNNY story!

I'd like to see more of the Masen/Swan adventures...

Kathie
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was SO good! Despite being fans of both of you and in fact (I'm going to keep saying this) the person who brought you together, I thought reading this story would be a chore and I'd have to dredge up something nice to say. Why the apprehension? Because I've never watched any X-Files.

I am delighted to report that I found the story extremely entertaining. I just loved how different Twilight characters showed up and the bantering between the two main characters. You incorporated the key words very smoothly. I do hope you will write more!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2