Reviews for Masen and Swan: The FBI’s Most Unwanted
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
That was beyond enjoyable!
peculiar.premise chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I hope you made this into a full length fic or at least did some kind of epilogue :D
vampdreams chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Abso-freaking-lutely fantastic...!
its like all that i love rolled into one...

love the way you two write...its totally unreal..._
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Really fun little read! Thank you for sharing it.
artsyduckpout chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Amazing! I'll admit that it was extremely creepy but I liked your take on the FBI scene! Great collaboration and I wish I was around the fanfic scene more so I could have voted for it in the contest :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
That was short and sweet.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was great. It was fun and funny.
HPPhoenix07 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This is one of my favorite fanfics of all time! Seriously. The mystery got me hooked right from the beginning and the tension between those two just makes it ten times better. Excellent job! ]
hello chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
i really liked this story. ncis and monk are two of my favorite tv shows so this really appealed to me. however i noticed the dedication to daddy's little cannibal at the end, and i hate to be the one to tell you this; but the truth is dlc is alive and well. she faked her death to get out of fanfiction. if you do not believe me, just google "daddy's little cannibal death fake". i would supply you with the links to the various discussions on sites such as a different forest, but removes the links so that is hopeless. again, i am very sorry to be the messenger of this news, but believe me, i am not lying.

also, i really liked this story, and i am now going to read the next part of it.
Fire-Sendo chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
i liked the mystery maybe a bit predicable with the use of james name. i love the developing of bella and edwards relationship
basketsarah120 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I knew it was James.
Apollo Fox chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Hi! I know this review is very late, as in like a year late, but I really wanted to let you know how much I loved this story! You really are an excellent writer. Thanks for posting this genius story for the world to enjoy!

3 Castle
Inga's Truth chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh my god I think I just read the best Twilight Fanfic... EVER (Well The other two of these are in a tie with it... but whatever...)! No really! I am absolutly in love with this series (The... Masen and Swan Saga... Ha-ha just kidding...).

Well sorry for the useless review!

Please send out 'episode 4' soon!

(If you are going to reply, please use my PM, as of me forgetting my password to my email)
Jane's Rage chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Very exciting
u2shay chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Sweet!

Love Twilight, love X-files! What could be better? :)

Shay