Reviews for A Sojourn Into the Unknown
Phanstarlight chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Awwwh, this had me smiling the whole way through :D
Sheryl E W chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Yellow rat pikachu, couldn't stop laughing, gorgeous!
Orange Lights chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Awhhh - adorable!

Yup, I can see Larry being Kirby - when I used to play Smash Bros. against my bro, he would be Kirby all the time, suck my character up and then jump off, but would fly up afterwards while I died. It was very annoying. ;)

Everyone is in character, especially Miles - who I can see wanting to win and also dismissing it as a 'kids' game lol ;) Great story!
Goldmare chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This was too hilarious for words, seriously. XDDD

And you even had Phoenix yell "Take that!" and mentioned his ability to "turn things around." That. Was. Awesome!

The only mistake was one itty bitty spelling error near the beginning. Nothing important, though.

Know what's funny? Before you named Larry's and Phoenix's chosen characters, I actually imagined them playing with Link and Kirby. Only, I had them switched, for whatever reason. Go figure.

PS: I also really like the "serious" title. Haha. Added the story to my favourites! _
Satoumon chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Hilarious! Characterization was spot-on for all three characters, your version of Edgeworth is exactly the same as mine. Grammar was spotty in some places (well, excluding Larry), but I loved it nonetheless. I'm still giggling uncontrollably. Perfect!
ilikeoctopus chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I loved it! Especially your descriptions of characters from both games... I'm particularly partial to "the pink thing that ate things". Nice work, keep it up! :D
Green-eyed Blue Cat chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This is so cute, i love how you portray Miles, Nick and Larry as kids. You have made my day )
Pineapple Moon chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
i always did the same thing as miles the first time i played that game. _;;
high improbability chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
...Larry is a Kirby fan... o.0 But at least Nick was Link. _
Daidairo chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This. Is. Hilarious. Awesome Win. You kept everyone in-character, and managed to convey the magic of friendship and the loveable side of children. As well as the amazing thing called Super Smash Brothers. Thank you. XD
Pokeinny chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
AWZ. That's the cutest PW childhood Fic I've read 3 They're so In Character! Really awesome, great work! :3
BirdieGoBoom chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Your characterization of all three of the boys in your story was very accurate, and the ending was great! Marvelous work~!