Reviews for You Never See it Coming
TheRedScreech chapter 21 . 10/3/2016
I have absolutely no words for this magnificent story. I am almost in tears - and it takes a lot to make me cry so congratulations!

All the little bits: Raven missing the bullet, Mento crying at the funeral, Batman safeguarding the ceremony, the entire team's grief, Secret and BB staying behind. It was all beautifully wonderful! Thank you so much for this superb epic.
A boy named sue chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
Kinda hopen beast boy came back to life. He's part everything and cats are in there and cats have nine lives so...yea.
bubbajack chapter 22 . 11/20/2011
Im gonna be completely honest with you I thought BB was gonna return from the grave a few days after his death cause he has starfish DNA and starfish can regenerate lost limbs damaged organs and the like so I thought for sure he'd be dead for a bit then back on his feet... But alas it was not to be also I think you might want to change this to a tradgy cause its well tradgic... All that being said I loved this fic I just wish BB would have come back at the end!
Kitsuru chapter 22 . 11/17/2009
Oh my giant flying spaghetti monster, this was just... just... I can't even think of any words that could come close to the sheer amazingness of this fic. Thank you so much for writing it!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 21 . 10/29/2009
You know, from what's gone on in the last couple of chapters, the story and the title don't seem to fit anymore; "You Never See It Coming." Well, apparently, BB did see it coming since he just hid those things away, what, a week before The Event occurred? And if you look at his words from the beginning, it's like he KNEW it would happen, no? I mean, really, just check it out; something I noticed along the way.

Although it IS kind of a downer that he chose to stay (ahem) dead, you know, this is kind of like that one movie where that one guys sent messages to his peeps after death... and such. er... (rubs head awkwardly) just pointing that out, too. Cool, though.

So, Ravager and Jericho, huh? Cool. Drinking party (backtracking WAY back) on the eve of the big day, huh? Alright, understandable. Hmm... what else is there... Oh, right; what's gonna happen to Secret now? You never did say... or do you say in this last-last chapter?

LATER!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
y'know, I don't usually go for this kind of thing, but since it IS one of the more serious fics that you have done, I have checked it out, and I can say; this is eerily cool. I mean (I totally hate to take away from the REALness that you've put to this by doing this, but I will anyway) the dark theme you've done is just, well, omnipotent... if my trying out of a different word is accurate.

LATER!
Somewhere In Time chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
Whoa, that was deep, and I enjoyed it very, very much. :) The way you reasoned out everything was interesting, if hard to follow - that's probably because I'm not in the least logical.

Go Jericho.

titanfan45 chapter 22 . 10/2/2009
Thanks for the explanations. Many of them I knew, some I did not. Interesting chapter, I learned a lot about the Titans. In spite of you being an anti BB/Rae shipper(I am a big BB/Rae fan, am I still allowed to read your story?), I am adding you to my favorite Authors list and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
Bynpocalypse chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Read a few chapters...It's pretty interesting. Not sure if it's my cup of tea though, but it seems plenty of others really like it, which is why it's incredibly lame that you, as someone else put it, held the story hostage.

What was the point of waiting for more reviews? Did you actually seek the constructive criticism, or did you just want a high review count on your story? If it's the latter, you obviously aren't writing for the right reason. I find it in bad taste when others force people to review before they update, and it's actually a big turn off of mine when people do it.

If you really want people to review your story, why not just ask rather than demand? I find that people are more than willing to write reviews when you ask your readers something or really want some unbiased criticism on your story. Not just a 'PLEASE REVIEW' blurb at the end of a chapter, but an honest asking what people think or any suggestions, ideas, etc.. Many are eager to help, especially if they like your story.

So, yeah. Don't do that again.
J.M. Bowers chapter 21 . 9/30/2009
Got to hand it to you, taking Beast Boy out of the game really affected the Titans in a way that one would not have expected. Very in character, and the shifting POV's allowed everyone to express their feelings for the reader to see. I'd honestly love to see what ideas you have brewing inside that mind of yours, because this one was definitely worth it.

I guess BB choosing to stay in the land of the dead was a personal choice that I kinda saw coming. Bringing people back after a fatal incident can be rather expected (just see my CRANK-inspried story Logan's Run and its' sequel), but having tehm choose to stay dead is something you don't see too often. Thanks again for a great read, Wakka Man. I'll be waiting for your nexted works with bated breath.
titanfan45 chapter 21 . 9/30/2009
Found this today and read it straight through. You did a great job writing this and I'm glad I didn't find it until now, because I didn't have to wait for updates. I see that you haven't put "Complete" at the top yet so I'm guessing that there's more. Looking forward to reading it.
rainbowstrike chapter 20 . 9/20/2009
:( Don't hold the story hostage :(

It's an awesome story, & good plot :)

-Rain
Cylor chapter 16 . 8/24/2009
Interesting and unexpected developments concerning Raven and Jericho, these past couple chapters. I also think your Starfire narration is improving.

I must admit I'm a bit confused as to why you chose Jericho and Ravager for the new additions, however, if - as you said in chapter 14 - you're not planning to explore their shared background or connections to Slade.
Matters of No Consequence chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
Whoa. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Jericho and Ravager related? I mean, as far as I've read, they're siblings, right? Hmm.. Interesting. Update soon, please.

May GOD bless you.
FoxxStarr chapter 12 . 7/25/2009
This story made me CRY! Sad sad sad. Good writing though, wheres the rest?