Reviews for Life or Death
i love it more plese
Kira Chartrand chapter 15 . 2/14/2011
Katrina is badass!
Ranowa Hikura chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
*reads your note to me* . Also, if they brought Alex AND Casey back, my life would be complete.

Anyways, yay you saved Casey and didn't kill her! You know that another chapter means I'll be constantly bugging you to update, right?
Ranowa Hikura chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Yay! They found Casey! She better be okay or I will haunt you forever!
Ranowa Hikura chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
For some reason it won't let me review the current chapter, so I'm reviewing this one. Yay, update! And WAAAAAH! Save Casey! Save her NOW!
Ranowa Hikura chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
*hums aimlessly to herself* *posts update* *continues to hum aimlessly* *goes into a psychotic rage telling you to update* *hums aimlessly again*
7Seven7 chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
Damn:( well then where is she? Common svu- ers, go find your casey! ;)
Ranowa Hikura chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
WHAT? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? ELLIOT MUST SAVE CASEY!

and lol, I still have school tomorrow so I'll post it when I get home, it's really late over here and I still have homework to do
Kira Chartrand chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
Excellent story! I love it, really interesting. Please update I can't wait to see what happens!
7Seven7 chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
Ahhh! Exciting! :D pllleeeeaaasssseeee update sooooonnn!
7Seven7 chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
K so i love how they discover some immortal who can controll ppls movements working for the government along with 4 other magically gifted ppl and cragens just like k so lets find casey. Now THATS focus! ;)
7Seven7 chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
For starters, im lovin this story. Let me just say that i LOVE this reply:D its true that listing the main characters does not imply a relationship between them. Also, this is a great story, so why would you need to lie to get people to read it? Anyway, good for you for including that reply in the story:) keep on writing! :)
Ranowa Hikura chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Hey! I am not posting any sequel to 'Her Flame Wouldn't Die' until you update this! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Ray25 chapter 13 . 12/3/2010
Thanks for updating and not giving up on this story! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
Interesting fanfic. It's got a good plot and I think you've managed to keep everyone in character and that can be quite hard to do so congrats on doing that! I know how hard it is try doing a hp/bleach crossover and not get muddled! It's a nightmare!

Anyways, good story and I really enjoyed reading what you've written so far.