Reviews for Smoker No Smoking!
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
XD! I really looove it! ;D! Seeking for more in the future! See ya around!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
God, that was perfect! ;)
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Nice! I love the idea and the execution is very well done!
Momosportif chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Awww! XD This was just too cute, short, and sweet to not review! The thing I value most in fanfiction is solid characterization and you absolutely nailed both Smoker and Tashigi. XD It was just such a breath of fresh air kind of story (woah, ha ha , that wasn't intended as a pun XD), just light and slice of life-ish. :) So believable and so in tune with the fun (and funny) One Piece vibe. :3 What a treat!

In particular, that description of how Smoker just wanders around the ship and always gravitates to wherever Tashigi is touched my fluff-o-meter profoundly. :) That, to me, captures the very essence of their relationship and major kudos to you for keeping it as is. :3

A thousand thank yous for the adorable story!

-bows-

-S
Vivi8484 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
"SMOKER NO SMOKING!" I can just imagine Tashigi squeaking that in a high-pitched voice. Awesome fanfic. Great job.
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wonderful imagery in this...This story inspired me to check out Smoker as a character by watching the Alabasta Arc on veoh and I fell in love with the guy...so I wrote an angsty piece with him reflecting on how he owed the Straw Hats after Zoro saved his life.

A very few minor grammatical errors that proofing w/ the grammar check in word would correct...I always re-read my work several times myself to catch them and still miss :)...but all in all a fine story that paints a vivid portrait of the familial bond between Smoker and Tashigi.
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Ee! I can't stop smiling now!
Snowden chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I love this story; it mirrors what I have to go through on a daily basis.
Wolfinson chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
-bouquet of flowers- Considering tat flames are mean and this story doesn't deserve 'em.
Skolli chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
That was cute! I really liked it. Those two just don't get enough screen time.
dandy wonderous chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Hilarious. More cute stuff about Smoker and Tashigi like this should be written. Thanks for brightening my day.