Reviews for Reconstructed Destinies
Sockmonkey406 chapter 59 . 12/27/2015
I gotta say, I was pretty unsure about this story originally, but you really did it justice. Thank you for showing me up, cause I really enjoyed this story! Very well-written and entertaining.
Someonecallhere chapter 59 . 9/19/2015
Pretty good spin on the story. The only thing that broke the flow of the story would probably be the switches in POVs, line breaks or something would probably help the story. Thanks though!
A Heretical Bacchant chapter 59 . 6/29/2015
I wasn't expecting this to be so good. You effectively avoided rehashing canon, and made the characters fit into their new roles logically. There were flaws, but I enjoyed it.
A Heretical Bacchant chapter 44 . 6/29/2015
I was not expecting Mai to die.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 27 . 6/15/2015
Ahahaha Mai and Zuko were made for each other in their cynical despair.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 59 . 6/15/2015
Aw what cute sad ending. Also I think Zuko and Toph have a great friendship. I could probably ship them romantically. Hmm something in your chapter sparked within me a desire to find Mai and Toph friendship stories. I ship their bromance.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Wow even as someone who is not the Avatar, Aang just runs into trouble.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Wow. that is totally different from the original plotline. It makes more sense too if you keep in character. I like your portrayal of the people , keeping in their implicit characteristics, while having them react to new circumstances.
Guest chapter 59 . 6/1/2015
I think it's simple karma that the capitol city was demolished, the royal palace levelled and thousands of citizens perished leaving a charred wasteland where a major bustling city once stood but now diminished to rubble, ash and bones.

I mean after all it was only one hundred years ago that the armies of the Fire Nation under Sozin laid waste to the Air Temples and massacred all the air nomads. They slaughtered the flying bison and burned the temples to rubble.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
Actually I would have personally assumed that a massive six legged flying bison weighing ten tons could fairly easily defend itself effectively against several porcupine wolves.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Oh, I LOVE this twist. OH MY.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/8/2015
"Did...Ghashiun just...die?"
"You know...it was really unclear"

Somehow the dialogues play in my head when I saw the last part
Guest chapter 27 . 2/8/2015
Secret tunnel sure do wonders to people.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/8/2015
I decided this is my favourite chapter in all time.

I used to not care about shipping, but now I am 100% into Maiko ship.

Thanks for the awesome, romantic and hilarious chapter.
Pasenger chapter 26 . 2/8/2015
I like the way you keep the canon pairing and it is very convincing as well