Reviews for Reconstructed Destinies
A Heretical Bacchant chapter 59 . 6/29
I wasn't expecting this to be so good. You effectively avoided rehashing canon, and made the characters fit into their new roles logically. There were flaws, but I enjoyed it.
A Heretical Bacchant chapter 44 . 6/29
I was not expecting Mai to die.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 27 . 6/15
Ahahaha Mai and Zuko were made for each other in their cynical despair.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 59 . 6/15
Aw what cute sad ending. Also I think Zuko and Toph have a great friendship. I could probably ship them romantically. Hmm something in your chapter sparked within me a desire to find Mai and Toph friendship stories. I ship their bromance.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 6 . 6/15
Wow even as someone who is not the Avatar, Aang just runs into trouble.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 4 . 6/15
Wow. that is totally different from the original plotline. It makes more sense too if you keep in character. I like your portrayal of the people , keeping in their implicit characteristics, while having them react to new circumstances.
I think it's simple karma that the capitol city was demolished, the royal palace levelled and thousands of citizens perished leaving a charred wasteland where a major bustling city once stood but now diminished to rubble, ash and bones.

I mean after all it was only one hundred years ago that the armies of the Fire Nation under Sozin laid waste to the Air Temples and massacred all the air nomads. They slaughtered the flying bison and burned the temples to rubble.
Actually I would have personally assumed that a massive six legged flying bison weighing ten tons could fairly easily defend itself effectively against several porcupine wolves.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 3/12
Oh, I LOVE this twist. OH MY.
"Did...Ghashiun just...die?"
"You know...it was really unclear"

Somehow the dialogues play in my head when I saw the last part
Secret tunnel sure do wonders to people.
I decided this is my favourite chapter in all time.

I used to not care about shipping, but now I am 100% into Maiko ship.

Thanks for the awesome, romantic and hilarious chapter.
Pasenger chapter 26 . 2/8
I like the way you keep the canon pairing and it is very convincing as well
I realised in this fic, how much Zuko resembles Jet. Blinded by hatred and revengence
Zuko has mastered the art of jerkbending