Reviews for Reconstructed Destinies
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 3/12
Oh, I LOVE this twist. OH MY.
"Did...Ghashiun just...die?"
"You know...it was really unclear"

Somehow the dialogues play in my head when I saw the last part
Secret tunnel sure do wonders to people.
I decided this is my favourite chapter in all time.

I used to not care about shipping, but now I am 100% into Maiko ship.

Thanks for the awesome, romantic and hilarious chapter.
Pasenger chapter 26 . 2/8
I like the way you keep the canon pairing and it is very convincing as well
I realised in this fic, how much Zuko resembles Jet. Blinded by hatred and revengence
Zuko has mastered the art of jerkbending
Raethor chapter 3 . 1/22
If you're going to swap their positions, then the effects their positions had on their characters should also be swapped. For example, Zuko's temper, he's a monk, he's been trained in self discipline, meditation etc. His temper, if he has one should be greatly reduced from cannon. Likewise Aang as the PRINCE of the Fire Nation should be more grounded than he was in cannon, he should also know better etiquette.

Another point is their bending skills, in cannon Aang was an air bending master at age 12 because he was the Avatar, not because he worked at it, similarly Zuko was not a prodigy at bending, but he worked at it and became quite powerful because of that. If you make Zuko the Avatar, he should have mastered Air Bending already, for one he's the AVATAR, two he works for it.
Raethor chapter 2 . 1/22
If Zuko is the Avatar why is he not a Air-bending Master yet? And why is Aang a fire bending master. Zuko is driven enough to practice regularly, and he's the Avatar, most bending comes somewhat naturally to him. Aang is flighty, and lazy. He'd practice for a bit, get bored and do something else.
asiastana chapter 59 . 12/22/2014
Wow.

This fanfic was entirely worth it. In some ways, I really wish it was real. It was dark, but mature. The characters stayed so true to themselves despite a shift in dynamics. IT WAS ALSO VERY SHOCKING.

Thank you so much. It was wonderful. If you ever write novels or go into screenwiriting or write for TV, please let me know as I really enjoy your narratives.
lilynetta chapter 59 . 9/19/2014
I love it how you have managed to retain their character so canonical even thought the setting is totally different. Even as a airbender/avatar, Zuko is just as prideful and socially awkward as always, and you found a creative way to make Aang "banished" prince, which is just so, well, aangish...? And that epilogue honestly made me almost cry... Great story!
Kataang4eve chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I started reading this story because I found it on a forum and I love it !

But aang has a scar on his beautiful face
(Cries in corner)
But I still adore the idea
Rascal chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Aang! Since when can you strategize?
At least enought to do this?

Zuko as the Avatar? Oh... cheese and sprinkles.
SophieNewman chapter 59 . 8/20/2014
Oh my God. My feels are combusting. Awesome story! I really loved it! Nobody would've thought that switching the characters' places would make for a great story, but somehow you make it work. Great job. :)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 35 . 8/12/2014
...Happy zuko...? OH THE HUMANITY!
So scary! xD haha, everyone's like, "...wat?"
:P