Reviews for Reconstructed Destinies
Holy shit it was the second one.
So before I read this, I'm gonna guess the set out:

- Aang has Zuko's moodiness and is bald
Zuko is fun-loving (PFFF HAHAHA! Imagine him riding on an airball, spinning around before smacking face first into some totem like the scene in the opening.)

- Aang is still Aang but he's a firebender
Zuko's still Zuko but he's the Avatar.
romeosami7 chapter 1 . 1/19
I have seen so much Zutara trash bullshit that made no fucking sense. finally found this gem, oh thy writer, I want to merge with you, hell, if you're a dude, I will become gay lol
Lollilollicandypop chapter 13 . 9/25/2017
You probably won't see this review anymore, but I just want to tell you that I had to stop reading and make myself some tea, breath for a few minutes just to calm down because.. agfstevysiabsyievdstajwhuwj! What the hell is this beauty! You are absolutely positively making me love Aang more than I thought possible... as a fire nation prince no less! The details! The realistic approach! How he's become much more beautiful than he was as the avatar! I cant handle ittttt! I just... need to breath. Honestly. Must calm down enough to read it. Oh my god. gaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!
T.S. Polyphemus chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
Don't get why every character in every fanfic knows about Zuko's (in this case Aang's) story already, when canon clearly states that not even Zuko's men knew about it. This was a pretty important detail to the plot, and it's odd that it's always skipped over or ignored.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
HA! WOW THAT"S PRETTY FUNNY.

A bald fire nation prince?

Wow.

I wonder if he has dem ponytails like zuko did.

Either way, the idea's pretty funny. I could imagine Aang pretending to be all mighty and all with a mustache and Zuko wearing orange pajamas.

Pfffftt. Sorry. Can't help myself!
Guest chapter 53 . 7/7/2017
When I first saw your summary I was incredibly excited to see an avatar with Zuko's drive and conviction, also a scarred fire prince with Aangs easygoing take on the world.

Needless to say I was disappointed.

What you did was taking everything that made Zuko an absolute badass, and gave it to Aang. As I see it Zuko may as well be a side character at this point, he is just that out of focus.I kept reading to see Zuko finally become THE focus, but unfortunately that didn't happen. On the positive side your writing style and grammer are quite good and makes the reader keep on with the story. I would be quite happy to see another story written by you.
guest chapter 43 . 6/12/2017
This chapter, if possible, was more heartbreaking than the original episode. Iroh, Mai, Zuko, all in one chapter. Everything went wrong. It's just... ugh. One thing though, Zuko feels older than thirteen. I know this story is already complete and whatnot but I feel like he should have been older.
ThLaDe chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Just reading the fic now. Does Maiko happen? Wondering because the broke up in in the comics and basically only got to gether because they knew each other as kids. In this story they don't have that background so Maiko seems kind of implausible and unfit for a fic of this nature. A reply would be nice.
kurosakiami01 chapter 11 . 3/14/2017
... I'm literally rubbing my hands because we have an Azula who /hates/ Ozai. And I can't wait to see how much that changes the storyline! (Well, even more than it already has with the simple fact that Aang is the prince. I love him as the Fire Nation prince, and I love his personality is basically the same as in canon. I love everything in this story so far! :D
Stormshadow13 chapter 59 . 3/8/2017
This fic was awesome. I loved the rolls switched. Awesome idea.
Guest chapter 59 . 10/31/2016
This was amazing! Your portrayal of the characters was awesome. This was easily one of my favorite fanfictions of the fandom.
TEARS chapter 59 . 9/6/2016
Did I just cry? HELL FUCKIN YA
WriterGirl7673 chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Wow. Three chapters in and I'm totally inthralled. This is an amazing story. :)
Nikolai22 chapter 53 . 2/28/2016
FINAL VERDICT~
My apologies, my lord.
I should never have doubted you.
Intimidated as I was I commit to so long a story I made the right decision, yes I did.
This story is good.
Glad I did not skip it.
WORTH.
I may just have to check out your other works.
Prepare yourself.
One of my initial fears about this story was that it would be a carbon copy of the how but with a character swap (like man before thee)
But luckily this story is very different.

You honor the good that fanfiction can be.