Reviews for Reconstructed Destinies
This was amazing! Your portrayal of the characters was awesome. This was easily one of my favorite fanfictions of the fandom.
TEARS chapter 59 . 9/6
Did I just cry? HELL FUCKIN YA
WriterGirl7673 chapter 3 . 3/3
Wow. Three chapters in and I'm totally inthralled. This is an amazing story. :)
Nikolai22 chapter 53 . 2/28
FINAL VERDICT~
My apologies, my lord.
I should never have doubted you.
Intimidated as I was I commit to so long a story I made the right decision, yes I did.
This story is good.
Glad I did not skip it.
WORTH.
I may just have to check out your other works.
Prepare yourself.
One of my initial fears about this story was that it would be a carbon copy of the how but with a character swap (like man before thee)
But luckily this story is very different.

You honor the good that fanfiction can be.
Nikolai22 chapter 49 . 2/28
Am I the only one hat wonders how Azula would ban all bending besides fire but still hold onto a task force of Dai Li agents? Do they get a pass or something? Lol
Nikolai22 chapter 36 . 2/26
Chapter 36~
I just had to pause to say that I like how formidable an opponent Xin Fu was made into. Not just some pushover. Defeating Ty Lee and Mai? That's tough. I don't know why it pleases me so, I suppose I dislike the way that normally (in many fics and even the show itself) a lot of characters are shown as weak/basic benders.
Nikolai22 chapter 21 . 2/25
You're joking, YOU'RE JOKING!
I can't believe my eyes!
A Zuko that disregards honor?!
You scullion! Blasphemy!
(Had to pause reading to say that lol.)
Nikolai22 chapter 18 . 2/24
I'm 18 chapters in and I need to say this.
Your story, when I first read the first chapter, seemed like a story to skip. But something made me keep reading... I don't know what. I called bullshit on a lot of stuff and personalities and such but still I haven't abandoned the story yet. So far yours is a story that I will shit on throughout the whole thing I'm thinking shit about it and scrutinizing it and all but at the end of th' day I'm still gonna keep reading.
Because it's good. It's shit. But it's good shit.
Sockmonkey406 chapter 59 . 12/27/2015
I gotta say, I was pretty unsure about this story originally, but you really did it justice. Thank you for showing me up, cause I really enjoyed this story! Very well-written and entertaining.
Someonecallhere chapter 59 . 9/19/2015
Pretty good spin on the story. The only thing that broke the flow of the story would probably be the switches in POVs, line breaks or something would probably help the story. Thanks though!
T.S. Polyphemus chapter 59 . 6/29/2015
I wasn't expecting this to be so good. You effectively avoided rehashing canon, and made the characters fit into their new roles logically. There were flaws, but I enjoyed it.
T.S. Polyphemus chapter 44 . 6/29/2015
I was not expecting Mai to die.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 27 . 6/15/2015
Ahahaha Mai and Zuko were made for each other in their cynical despair.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 59 . 6/15/2015
Aw what cute sad ending. Also I think Zuko and Toph have a great friendship. I could probably ship them romantically. Hmm something in your chapter sparked within me a desire to find Mai and Toph friendship stories. I ship their bromance.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Wow even as someone who is not the Avatar, Aang just runs into trouble.