Reviews for So far away
Yesssssssss I love this story! Shelma for life! There my OTP!:))))3
SpazzyPancakes chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Looooooovvvveeeeed it! :D 3
George chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
You... seriously... really... need... to... write... more... of... these... "adult-marked"... chapters.

Really, this has to be the best S/V you've written so far, and I'm not joking... that... was... simply... so... lovely... awesomely... special chapter and story.

Shaggy & Velma, BEST PAIR FOR EVER AND EVER! and those who don't like it, don't bother us. We are Shelma fans here!

I seriously need another S/V story, and I need it right now! So I'm gonna look for it, but also to waite Littlebixuit to write more of course. Greetings to Apps and Invy, and don't forget to keep writing more Shaggy/Velma stories for the guy here (me), and the other fans of this pair. Anxious for another story, George (that's my name in english), from Lima, PerĂº, to Germany (that's so far from here xd)
black dragon222 chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
wee! fluffy stuff weeeeee more fluffies me likie fluffys write more flyffies oooo better yet make the fluffiest shelma yet WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuz
Lostdawn17 chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
Okay so I am reading your amazing fic when I decide to google images of Shaggy and Velma when a cool picture of Shaggy holding Velma comes up and I click on it to see that it is a pic on deviantART by littlebixuit and I was so exited because i was reading your fic the right when I saw that picture! So I guess it really is a small world. :) So way to go with the awesome fic and super cool picture. Oh and I think your gallery is really cool :)
TitanWolf chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
i like the direction your going with this story, only there are ALOT of spelling and grammer errors. before you post a chapter you should read over it and check it over to make sure everything is right. it saves us ALOT of headaches in the future.

keep up the good work.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
Great story line, Pia. I read the whole way through. I know I wouldn't have thought of doing something like this. Too bad about the date w/ Keith.
StarFire101 chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
not a bad story. I like. A few things you may want to watch out for is you choice of a particular word in the way you phrase your sentences. And by that I mean things like the difference between bended and bent. Just something to watch for. Good story though _
draco122 chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
well i am specchless so i will type instead of takling. That last chatper was funny. The whole stroy was good. I liked it a lot. I think you did a good job. Draco
draco122 chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
got to agree with you on the love being painful thing. Just ask my freinds. And me we thing it sucks. I understand the Latin being boring and painful. I took it for four years. FOru very long years. What started out as about 30 people in latin 1 ended with only three latin four.
draco122 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
that was very fuuny and very mean. But it was good.
draco122 chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
a lot of the time i don't put reviews on for chapters i do the whole story but i have to for this chapter. It was very good. You have great talent. This is wonderful.
italiangeek1 chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Loved it! Also, would you like someone to edit it for you so that the English flows better? I'll do it for you! Consider it like beta-ing.
jj chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
i loved this story it was awesome i love shaggy and velma
HaruhiFujioka101 chapter 6 . 7/7/2009