Reviews for Where I Belong
HibarixZhen chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
update soon please~
connie.flint.125 chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
When is the rest coming?
fen chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
bam! i praise your way of delivering this story, truly another view of how it turns out for them as i agree with your persona of them both as strong and defiant to towards each ,it takes a lot of mature and sense to understand this piece. thanks for making it esp whole sense of this is about unfolding their new found phase of relationship. good! (;
elriofinn96 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Wow. That was long.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
This was a great fic with nice long and very well written chapters also your characterization was quite good indeed!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
This is great and a nice entry of my favorite character Melissa Mao.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
This is very good so far and I can respect your views on how Sousuke and Kaname can get together.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is a very good and promising and very good descriptions in terms of actions that's for sure.
shermsgirl chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
fraking awsome
Soharu87 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
HU- freaking -ZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

i dont know what else to say but.

OH LUMP YES. (adventure time.)
Sonic Wooten chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Very Enjoyable story, Ultra Lemon scented though, Very Detailed and well written out, giving a lot of depth to the story and the life of Sousuke and Kaname. Looking forward to the next!
L-Joy chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I love Souske and Kaname! I just recently finished the FMP story with only what I could get my hands on: the anime, then the light novels, then the fan translated light novels (cuz they were never finished in english), and the manga. After all that at least there was a kiss. I love your rendition! I couldnt have imagined it better. Youve definitely teased my "carnal desires". You are very good with words!

-Lauren

(I see that the main complaint is that your plot line doesnt have alot of action, not counting sexually - Honestly I didnt mind that at all because after suffering through the entire plot line of the series I needed some serious romance between these two!)
amnzskdne3ij3 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
I love this story so much so far. And you are an amazing writer, keep it up. I only wish the chapters weren't so long!
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
This chapter is so touching and sweet.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
What a touching opening chapter.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »