Reviews for Where I Belong
connie.flint.125 chapter 7 . 4/11
When is the rest coming?
fen chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
bam! i praise your way of delivering this story, truly another view of how it turns out for them as i agree with your persona of them both as strong and defiant to towards each ,it takes a lot of mature and sense to understand this piece. thanks for making it esp whole sense of this is about unfolding their new found phase of relationship. good! (;
elriofinn96 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Wow. That was long.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
This was a great fic with nice long and very well written chapters also your characterization was quite good indeed!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
This is great and a nice entry of my favorite character Melissa Mao.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
This is very good so far and I can respect your views on how Sousuke and Kaname can get together.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is a very good and promising and very good descriptions in terms of actions that's for sure.
shermsgirl chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
fraking awsome
Soharu87 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
HU- freaking -ZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

i dont know what else to say but.

OH LUMP YES. (adventure time.)
Sonic Wooten chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Very Enjoyable story, Ultra Lemon scented though, Very Detailed and well written out, giving a lot of depth to the story and the life of Sousuke and Kaname. Looking forward to the next!
L-Joy chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I love Souske and Kaname! I just recently finished the FMP story with only what I could get my hands on: the anime, then the light novels, then the fan translated light novels (cuz they were never finished in english), and the manga. After all that at least there was a kiss. I love your rendition! I couldnt have imagined it better. Youve definitely teased my "carnal desires". You are very good with words!

-Lauren

(I see that the main complaint is that your plot line doesnt have alot of action, not counting sexually - Honestly I didnt mind that at all because after suffering through the entire plot line of the series I needed some serious romance between these two!)
amnzskdne3ij3 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
I love this story so much so far. And you are an amazing writer, keep it up. I only wish the chapters weren't so long!
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
This chapter is so touching and sweet.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
What a touching opening chapter.
Anony-mouse chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
I have to be honest here. At first I was really enjoying everything, and especially when Shiro was included in the trip, but now...

It just feels way too mushy. Yes, they would eventually have these talks, but it feels like theres no break between talking about feelings and then just more sex. Normally I would never complain about very well written lemons, but at this point, it honestly feels like too much. I'm really hoping thing turn and we see more interactions wih other characters soon, and maybe if Kaname and Sousuke spent some time with Shiro or something. I really want to enjoy this story, cause its exceptionally written, but can we have something else happen soon?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »