Reviews for Harry Potter and the Shameless Author SelfInsert
Rose of the West chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Wow! You just poured a lot of teh awesome into this one. Is the Mystery Professor ever going to see London? What will those pesky kids find in California... if they ever get there? Looking forward to chapter 5!
Arpad Hrunta chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
This was really, really funny! Based on the update date I'm guessing it's on indefinite hiatus, but I'd certainly like to see where it went.

I know it's a crack-fic, but I do like the scene with Ron and Harry in Chapter 3. You rarely see them acting like goofy teenage boys, and it's nice to see.
Shalemaster chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Now this is good.
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
"Harry, are you honestly asking the poorest family in all of Wizarding England if we have a pensieve? An object so rare and valuable, that if we sold it, Ginny and I could eat and have new clothes every year?"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! This is brilliant...:)
Sara Winters chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
I'm a bad fangirl because I haven't reviewed this chapter here. Don't let me slip again.

First off, Molly should try the canteloupe thing. Maybe she could "fix" Harry before he's totally lost.

When Molly says every other witch only has one boyfriend, does she mean they do the LUG thing? Because I understand that.

So Hermione's Thelma? I thought Thelma had better hair and bigger boobs. Or am I confusing the movie versions of both characters?

So Ron and Harry are wearing pajama bottoms when no one's in the room? These two - not an adventurous couple. If she was going to walk in on something, one would think it wouldn't be something two ten-year-olds would be doing. ;-)

"He's sworn, as an older brother in an anachronistically patriarchal society, to avenge anyone who'd sully his baby sister's honor." Harry mimed air-quotes around the last word.

"But that's half the school!" Hermione exclaimed. "There's a reason her nickname is 'Cleansweep Weasley'."

By all that is unholy and wrong, I love you for making me laugh this hard. Really.

You know, after Hermione had her talk with Ron, she should've made him smell her fingers just to see the look on his face. :-p (Yes, I am high on caffeine. Why do you ask?)

Hey, if they're going to use a Pensieve, they might be able to rewatch their memories and get the mystery prof's name out of Tonks' mouth. Assuming her tongue isn't in the way.

Stay classy, dear.
Rose of the West chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
Wow... that was more than I wanted to know about the inner lives of those kids. Wouldn't the Mercurial Trio have something to say if they could see in that bedroom?

Meanwhile, is the new professor going to have to battle Remus for Tonks? Is Tonks going to have to battle anyone? Inquiring minds want to know!
tsuchikage chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
will you continue? :)
Nongarak chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I forgot to say this last chapter: hehe, self-insertion.

Also, this chapter was ridiculous, in both content and length. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Why, back in my day, when we posted a chapter, we had to walk uphip both ways in the snow for 5 miles, so we sure as hell made sure it was a damned good one! Razzumfrazzum hurf durf durf...
Nongarak chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh lordy. What a ridiculous excuse for a story. I like it. Crackfic, indeed. Also, discrepancy: You say this -

"Seems to be, Hermione. But he's far to old for you. 25, according to Dumbledore."

"Really? But he doesn't look a day over 20."

- when she hasn't even seen him yet.

CONTINUE.
verity candor chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Heeheehee...loved the NONrevelation of his name of his name... so funny, I just kept laughing.

Favorite line? "This is all so - Tonks, why don't you zip that back up and finish that thought when we get back to your place - all so new." - Cackle...heeheehee.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
WTF's up with Nymph(o)dora? You kill me, Christopher!
Rose of the West chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
How do you do that? It's as if you're enjoying the genre and poking fun of it at the same time.
Sara Winters chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I'm thinking Tonks may end up at the school doing something unbecoming in front of students if she doesn't learn to control herself. Fabulous and hilarious as always.
moochild chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
HILARIOUS! I can't wait for more!
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That new teacher isn't, by any stretch of fancy, Carey Grant?

See Operation Petticoat, 1959.

/title/tt0053143/

I am amused by this story, so continue if you can. Though, to look at that last sentence, I wonder why I-and thousands of other reviewers-feel that we must give out permission to writers to continue. Take my note as encouragement rather than a demand.

Your obedient servant,