Reviews for For You
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I usually don't like one-shots, but this one's quite...whats the word...touching.

A very sweet one-shot and all.
Amber Jade-Black chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wasn't her death a hoax? I am positive I read on twilighted that she's still alive and she even has a myspace or facebook page making "fun" of her disappearance.
IndecisiveMe chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Not to be harsh, but it's come to my attention in the last few weeks that DLC's death was actually a hoax. She's still alive and well, well as well as a person can be who needs to fake her own death to step away from fanfiction.
steffiii07 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Im glad I read this dedication and what you had to say I completely agree, I didn't know Stephanie either but she was an amazing author,DLC was the author of my favourite story on FF, like I said I never met her but when I read she had died months ago I was so sad, thanks for writing this
Alyxandera Marie chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
That was Beautiful what you just said Charley.
Green Sea Blossom chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I just read a fanfiction that had a chapter dedicated to her, and it made me so sad. I'm so sorry! I'm glad people on fanfiction were able to get word of her death, and pray for her. I didn't know her, but she is still a fellow author of , and I wish I had gotten to know her. May she rest in peace.
ConspiratingYourDemise chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This has to be one of the most beautiful and heart-rendering stories I have ever read. One of Daddy's Little Cannibal's works was among the first I had ever read, and I was astonished and grievous when I heard of her unfortunate and certainly untimely death.

Lots of love,

graceful-irish-sheep chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
i'm sorry for the loss of stephanie, you were obviously close to her. i'm soory i didn't read this earlier but late as it might be i have to say i understand how you and others feel, and am sincerly sorry for your pain.

i think that chapter was a lovely thing to do and so heartfelt. i don't understand how people could be so cruel and heartless. she didn't do anything to them.

CaptainSparrow-luv chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This is so beautiful.

By far the best dedication I've read, the one with the most 'pure' feelings, as to say.

I also didn't know DLC personal, but I loved her work and was too extremely shocked when I found out. You're so right when you're saying that Fanfiction means more to us than just writing for fun, 'cause I really feel that all of us, indeed, are coming toghether as a family.

Thank you so much for writing this, I loved it.

Xx Free
missingualready chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
i was literally crying when i got on to fanfiction out of the blue one day only to recieve this terrible news that daddy's little cannibal was gone... i didn't want to believe it. i didn't know stephanie personally but i was traumatized by her death. i was unresponsive for two days and am honored to see how her death has been mourned through ouyt the fanfiction community. thank you. :D
cookiemonsterx3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Excellent beginning!
nakire chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
I am a huge fan of DLC's work. I've read all her stories and have found her writing consistently strong. Her stories always pulled you in and once they had you they rarely let go. What got me the most was Stephanie's amazing imagination. Her story ideas were incredible and I had no doubt she would build herself a solid career as a professional writer. To think we'll never have more of her writing is so odd...

After reading your note I had to scroll through the reviews to see what you were referring to. I was horrified when I found it (please tell me there was only the one). How totally insensitive and immature. Only a small, bitter person could think that it was appropriate to write such things, especially in a public forum. To take such glee from the loss of a life and thereby add to the pain of those that knew and loved her? Disgusting. I immediately reported this obvious abuse. I was tempted to PM the offending contributor but figured there was no point. Why give them attention they don't deserve?

Anyways, Stephanie's absence is felt by many.
Ginebra Brong chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Hi Charley

Ive sent a mail to FF reporting abuse, hope they can remove the reviews and all the trash this "person" wrote about DLC, Bronze, the authors from their challenges and you!

How could people be like this?

Im (yes,present) one of her readers and I will miss her and her way of writting.

Talk to you soon!
soraloveskairi159 chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
I knew Stephanie very personally (She was definitely one of my best friends. We lost touch by the end of the summer, sadly. Read my profile for more details; this isn't my point xD) and whoever this is made sure to send me the same message, not only by PMing me, but by flaming every story I wrote with it.

Stephanie was one of the funnest, nicest people I knew. She was always happy and knew just what to say when I was upset. To hear something like this makes me horribly angry. Stephanie did not deserve that, not at all. This has got to be stopped.
3daygirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Thank you. Thank you for dedicating this story to DLC. She is truly going to be missed and things will not be the same without her. My prayers are with her family and those of you that knew her well.

May her loving spirit surround every piece of fiction forevermore.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »