Reviews for Every Breath
zizzic797 chapter 22 . 5/13
So many great things about this story. I like that you had two story lines running concurrently for most of it. That was interesting.
zizzic797 chapter 11 . 5/13
Great stuff. You’re really good at capturing the characters. The whole “dammit Jim, I’m a Doctor not a...” thing was hilarious. This whole psychic connection thing is curious too.
whirlingskirts chapter 22 . 7/21/2018
I could hear especially hear Shatner whenever Kirk spoke. His banter with Spock was very TOS. You made me curious as to why Alastar hated her betrothed and her brother so much. I also wondered how she got so feisty raised on a planet with no regard for women. Thanks for this enjoyable story!
whirlingskirts chapter 10 . 7/21/2018
So I just saw "Every Breath" on deviantart, wow! Looking at this drawing I feel like I'm a voyeur looking into an atmosphere of intimacy. Very nice.
whirlingskirts chapter 6 . 7/21/2018
I’ve been reading a lot of stuff lately that is so OOC, but reading this fic I can hear TOS cast members reciting these lines. They are so true to character — although Uhura is more ST09.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2018
“I am here” he replied calmly... “I am here.”

Okay, I’m already all-in.
Dutyfree chapter 21 . 6/12/2018
aww this was such a beautiful story. You portrayed their love story so well, while also creating an interesting narrative around them. Well done!
Dutyfree chapter 14 . 6/12/2018
whoa.. i didn’t see that coming! Really enjoying this, so far!
Dutyfree chapter 8 . 6/12/2018
Whoa! This is so good! I love how you flashback between their academy days and the present, and i also love how you introduced the dream convo at the beginning
that being said, my one critique would be to work on time stamps. with some exceptions, its generally kind of difficult to tell how much time has passed at the beginning of each chapter.
other than that, well done! I can’t wait to see what happens on Romulus
Dutyfree chapter 7 . 6/12/2018
I’m wondering if Spock unintentionally created a bond with uhura at some point
Dutyfree chapter 6 . 6/12/2018
I’m so glad you’re making use of Uhura’s skillset as a communication officer. The introduction of Alastar is intriguing
Can’t wait to see where this goes!
Dutyfree chapter 5 . 6/12/2018
omg, is Spock experiencing Pon farr?
Dutyfree chapter 4 . 6/12/2018
I like that Spock didn’t treat Uhura like a damsel in distress, and acknowledged she could hold her own while they search for her. I also love how he doesn’t even realize how possessive he’s getting. things are getting pretty intense, and I can’t wait to see where you take it :)
Dutyfree chapter 2 . 6/12/2018
I find this so interesting. And I love Uhura’s banter with Kirk. Don’t forget, she is the communications officer; so Kirk might sometimes need her to translate with the locals, as well as give her opinion on their cultural development (Just so she doesn’t end up seeming superfluous to the group)
Dutyfree chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
oooh... interesting premise. I’m DEFINITELY invested (also, I love your character interactions)