Reviews for Broken Pieces
The Chibiest Finnian chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
DW: Hey Taky, I'll protect the Playstation 3.
Takuya: HELL NO!
DW: Then good luck out running the gang.(evil laughter)
The Chibiest Finnian chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
LOL! They are SO morons! I like the way you think! You have earned the Digital Weaver's respect! Congrats!
Hero's Valor chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
nice ending, but if there was a slot for a third genre, suspense would be there with humor taking #2
Xortberg chapter 11 . 1/17/2010
This story is... difficult to review. On one hand, it's rather well written. Everyone is out of character pretty hard, but you still wrote nicely and had a good idea for a plot.

Your main problem with this was in the pacing. Zoe watches her family get brutally murdered, then in the next chapter she's smiling and acting mostly normal. You really only brought up the trauma deal when it would provide a bit of convenience for the story.

If you're going to try to use a traumatic experience in your stories, it can't take a backseat. Those kinds of things are meant to be main story material, what with the main character overcoming the horrible memories and whatnot.

So, overall this was a nice read. Passed an hour or so. Still, work on how you implement your plot devices. No matter how good an idea you may have, you have to write in a manner that will use that idea to its fullest potential. And with that, I'm off to read some more of your work.
LuvMe4eva chapter 11 . 10/31/2009
THANK YOU FOR LETTING ZOE LIVE! This is one of the BEST Takumi stories I have ever read!
AkariSakumi chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
God. That was really well-written. I have to say, though; I was reading the last chapter, and I was like "This better not be a damn tragedy." Anyway, good job.
eternalsnowfox chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
wow. that was a good story! i loved the ending! keep up the good work with your other stories!
Royal Court Jester chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
wow what a nice story, so dramatic, good work

ill publish another story soon bye bye
Julz chapter 11 . 5/28/2009
It may have been a not so cool ending but it's funny at the end...

and i think ur story is pretty awesome and ge-enios!

hope u write a new story sooner!
Julz chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
Its super-duper,col i'll just read the next one...
MyLittleStarr chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Lovely ended. It figures that these guys would argue over a PS3. ;

Their an embarrassment to guys, but I'm a girl so I just laugh at it.

I'm gonna be sure to check out your new fic now. I'll be waiting!
Julz chapter 11 . 5/24/2009
Not bad, for a begginer. It was pretty good, swear.

Keep up to good work buddy, i hope the other ones are better than this.
ambiekinz chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
The beginning of the chapter was so sad! But the end was soo funny! yay!

~Ambiekinz ]
Red Page chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
Wow, I was so tense right there. Good chapter and great fic. Can't wait to see your next fic. Later.
xFang's Angelx chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
I can't wait for the new story!