Reviews for Inner Death
Forestgreengirl chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Really good, one of the best Star Wars story I have ever read
White Ithiliel chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
Aaaw, such a perfect ending *-*
Jayden Jones chapter 5 . 10/3/2016
Oh, the angst! The angst! I cried for the first time ever when reading a fanfiction while reading this story. I loved it though- I have been looking for something like this! Thanks!
equine 14 chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
Incredible-bravo! I have yet to finish a story, and though I don't post mine, so I don't have angry readers, I still would like to. Perhaps I will someday...? Anyway, this was excellent, and I enjoyed it from start to finish! You are a great writer; keep it up, you never know where your talents will lead you! Thanks :-)
equine 14 chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
equine 14 chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
Love this! Love this! Love this! (Should I say it again? Yes? Okay!) Love this!
equine 14 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Fabulous so far-cant wait to see how obi works things out, or how Yoda does it for him, lol!
The Golden Warrior Princess chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
This is really REALLY good!
I'm so glad is a completed story, not a unfinished story that i can't find out the end to!
YAY
i shall keep reading!
PS Qui Gon is my fav character in Star Wars.
Bookworm chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
This was really good, the way you described the emotions, I actually teared up at the end and I don't do that often. As feedback, I think you could've drawn it out a little more, but it's really good as it is.
Maria de Sanctos chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
I just had to leave a comment and say I loved your rant. :) Except for the swearing, but the content was amazing and SOOOO true! Thanks for speaking the truth!

God Bless!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
I absolutely loved this! You did a great job with this! Qui-Gon did seem a bit harsher but it fit in well with this fanfiction; again, very good job.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
*sings* Don't go breaking my heart...BECAUSE RIGHT NOW MY FEELS ARE TOO STRONG!
Stormcutter684 chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Awwww - wonderful story! So much Obi and Qui angst, and Obi whump, and emotions and mental pain ... But then love and comfort, warmth and care, it's beautiful! 3
SisterOfTheBrotherhood chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
That was an awesome story!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
This is the most amazing story ever!