Reviews for Shadows and Glass Boxes
Mana chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
this was amazing and very touching, it actually made me start to cry. i don't know how you could work more in without taking away from the oneshot but i'm sure it would be fun to try.
Nameless Flame Wielder chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This stream-of-consciousness style works quite well for this simple tale. Overall, the melancholy is balanced well by the Kitty's warm acceptance that she did the right thing.

Good work, especially for such a short piece.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I don't care about canon only if a story captures my interest and holds it and you did that. This was a amazingly well written and thought provoking. Thanks for an excellent read.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Although the idea of a crossover between CSI and X-Men: Evolution was great, the execution was not so good, because you not only butchered Kitty's origin, no, it was a complete massacre of her character.
Withered White Rose chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
that was fantastic
Akua chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Ah... this was very beautiful and touching. I really enjoyed it. Even if I don't know everything of both fandoms, I really enjoyed it! It was well written, even if the time frame was a bit all over the place this is still an amazing piece.

Ah, man... this would be brilliant as a chaptered story. It may not eclipse the one shot, but it'd be amazing all the same. Good job on this, it was really cool and the emotions behind it were amazing!

It was so col..

-Akua~
A.J. Starhiker chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I liked your "What if..." story. In particular, Catherine Willow's reaction at the end of the story. I'd thought it was too bad the timeline had her daughter hitchiking before this, or I'd suggest a follow-up story with Catherine asking Kitty to talk with Lindsey about the dangers.

I wasn't quite sure when I started reading if it was Kitty Pryde or someone with similar powers. The part about her being from California and a few of the things you had her do with her powers kind of threw me off for a bit.
Gothic Lolita Siren chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Why are there only five (well, six now) reviews? This is a GREAT story! It's so tragiclly beautiful...it almost made me cry.
Swamp Rat's Chere chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow,
Niabi chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Wow, this story is excellent! When I noticed there was a CSI/X-Men Evolution crossover I really didn't expect it to be any good, but on a whim I decided to check it out anyway.

Glad I did, too, 'cause this is one of the most unique and interesting crossovers I've ever read. Your characterization of Shadowcat was great, and the way you described her power, or possibly more accurately what she thinks of her power and how it affects her state of mind, was really fascinating.

I think you portrayed Nick perfectly, too. I can really see him dropping files and trying to help someone who's just fallen through the ceiling and is stuck halfway through the floor.

Catherine was also completely in character; showing her motherly side in this situation really fit.

Anyway, I'm sure I could go on for hours about how much I liked this fic and how great it is, but I should probably stop now; this review seems to be getting rather long! :P But I'm certainly going to add it to my favs. And thanks very much for writing it!
silvericedrop chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Oh, this oneshot is SO good! I am absoluetly shocked that you only have two reviews! I love both CSI and X-Men and even though yeah, Kitty's history is kind of screwed up, it's an AU so it doesn't really matter and doesn't take at all away from the story - it adds to it. You should totally make a story, not just a oneshot, based on this :D I seriously don't know how this could get any better. Seriously. Amazing job!
Reaper Of All Souls chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I'm accually surprised you don't have more reviews for this. I'd say you did a pretty good job with her character. History was a little off, but only a die-hard fan would realize that. If your interested take a look at the marvel wiki for any of the marvel charactors. Anyway, a very good peice of work, and I do hope this will eventually evlove into a multi-chapter fic.
Xynth chapter 1 . 5/11/2009