Reviews for The Lay of a Broken Winged Sparrow
Lilly Kim chapter 25 . 3/29
I just can't *fucking* believe you finally updated this! So I was in the middle of my extra studies in an unbearably hot Sunday when the email notification popped, alerting me to this truly marvelous update 3 I literally screeched with joy (and that got my brother kinda worried about me - I'm not an outspoken person at all, mind you). I'm so happy I don't think I have words to define... In short, "lovely" is all that comes to mind. Your writing is even better than before, the dialogue is wonderful and OMG! IS THAT A SMILING OROS? 333333 I love love love where the story is leading us to! I can't wait for more of it. And if you ever decide to drop it (Aion forbid you from doing that, but if it happens...) please, you've got to tell us what was supposed to happen because I can't die without knowing _'''
FYI, me myself would be happy with any sort of update, even if it was half a scene ) So don't bother with the length of the chapter, just keep them coming!
Karano chapter 25 . 3/29
*tear rolls down on cheek*
You updated. It's been what, 2 years? BUT YOU DID. Oh my god I am so happy this is still ongoing. I had long since abandoned the mere thought this might be ongoing. But you, you beautiful being...
Ah, yes, freakish Heiron. It's nice when you're high leveled and animals don't attack you...but I cannot imagine having to actually pass through that jungle. That boss...I am right now thinking about who might that be, eh I'll look for him next time I get there.
The last lines, with the "thank you" and "you're welcome", somehow carried so much emotion in them, I had to pause for a few seconds and just let the words sink in. Your ability to write in such a lyrical way is, unsurprisingly enough, still grade A.
I'll head to your tumblr now Thank you for staying alive as the personification of our hopes and dreams regarding the otherworldly realm known as Aion:TOE.
You give us the strength to keep going. Thank you for your chapter. DOn't think for a second we don't prize it highly.
Good luck at writing, dear lady. May Aion watch over you.
MinniMuffin chapter 25 . 3/29
I was so happy when I received the notification for an update to the lay! This story is amazing and seeing it being continued aaaah 33

I spend the whole last night rereading and falling in love with the characters and your writing all over again.
Kakashiz chapter 25 . 3/28
It's been what, 2 and a half years? xD lets just say it was worth the wait. Really dying to know how it ends, with a fantastic plot comes a fantastic cliffhanger xD interesting to be reading this through Jaya's eyes when we've had a sneak peek through Oros's :P Keep going! I'll wait another year if I have to (although I hope I won't xD)
shom chapter 25 . 3/28
Thank you for your update! I am sooo happy and hope you will continue this wonderful story! I read this series so long back and still remember it.
allyskay chapter 25 . 3/28
Thank you so much for this update! Quite literally a new chapter has begun for Kit and Oros and I'm excited where this will lead. I hope another chapter is on it's way :)
TalosX10 chapter 25 . 3/28
I'm glad you're writing again. I first read The Lay over a year and a half ago, and I've read through it 3 times in all. It's a rather enjoyable story, and I'd really like to see it continued.
The Flying Frog chapter 25 . 3/28
Thanks for updating this. I had just fallen out of Aion's groove when low and behold, this updates and reignited it.

Strange right?
Quna chapter 25 . 3/28
Oooooh yeah! The New chapter! I've lived to see this day! *wipes off the happy tears*
Okay, so it is relatively short compared to most of the other chapters, but "I love it! It's something! Not like that nothing down there!" - A quote from a videogames franchise you MUST check out sometime.
I'm not sure if it's just my impression, but it feels like Oros has moved quite far away from his jerk version in Sanctum (which I love, by the way) and I don't know... has become more boyish? I mentally blame (blame is not the word I'm looking for, really) it on "just got out of a very dire situation" kind of experience.
Looking forward to seeing where it leads :)
umm... Write more please! :D
017Bluefield chapter 25 . 3/28
Yes, yes it has. I'm glad to see that you haven't abandoned this story. :)

So not only do we get to see many things happen to and between Jaya and Oros, but also with the fanfic and its author. I'm excited for what the future holds for this story.

Keep it up. :)
Maho Kijutsu chapter 25 . 3/27
I'm so happy. Your fic is awsome! thx !
Isilme chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
Eloquently written, however I do wish you would view Asmodians more favourably.
The Flying Frog chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
I'm currently rereading the whole thing, and since I reviewed chapter 24, I'm reviewing chapter 23 now, not to comment on the chapter itself, but politely and respectfully urge you to continue this story.

Please. My Amodian Spiritmaster would have words with you otherwise. And his fire spirit.
LeelooLinda chapter 24 . 9/10/2014
This is my favorite story of Aion, it's even better than the game Aion and I loved that. Too bad it's over.
The Flying Frog chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
Very nice! Just found this story last night and I've been reading it straight through since.

I love this story. I normally play as an Asmodian, but reading this story inspired me to create my first Elyos character.

Thanks for this mastery of story-telling, strong characters, excellent and believable character development, and only a few grammatical errors overall.