Reviews for A Different Kind of Story
DragonFire Princess chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.

Sasuke Lives and redeems his clan.
Nayuki/Sasuke
Sakura/Lee
Kakashi/Rin
Zabuza/Anko
Iruka/Shizune
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Another useless story about her getting raped but

still staying in the village, did she get brain

damage while she got assaulted?
Randomness-Is-My-Middle-Name chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Nayuki/Garaa is my vote and maybe we could get a refreence about Garaa kinda looking like a panda hmmm. Love the story want more please.
Killing Threat chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
If Nayuki has such a horrible secret, why is she blurting it out every few paragraphs? Her enemies could use that against her advantage. Sure, it's just a story and how you decide what happens is your decision. But use common sense. Seriously.
NanaTuff101 chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
I vote 4 nayu/gaa. Anko and Zabuza is, in my opinion, a good pairing too. Let's just hope that Konoha survives their child. Or perhaps children, as in more than one child. God that would be scary.*thinks about what would happen if they had twins* Okay, now I am officially scarred.
xRimiChii chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
10,0 dollarz to cont? guud person to vote zabuxanko... thats the only people i can see them with./

SasuxNayu or NayuxGaara

Sasu lives&redeems
rainyday1029 chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
have sasuke and nayuki as a couple. i love the pairing as long as one of them is a girl.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
GaaSasuNaru! Three way is always fun. Other than that Sasukie redeems his clan and gets Nayuki. If not then GaaNaru as the second. Good story if a little quick, other than that nice. Have aa good day, ja!
SleepyPuppy chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
i don't think any sain teacher will annouce that being rape as part of the introduction. nice story plot thought look foward to read the next ch
averageblackmage chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
hi this fic is so awsome it totaly briliant i can t get enough of it serously it that good

i love the bloodline

now please, please don t make it a sasuke the love interset, please i beg you i really want a chouji to be the love interest because chouji awsome and he neds some loven too you know please i beg you

please

-leroy
Leighaf chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
# VOTES #

* which I don't really expect but might be fun *

Sasuke Dies redeeming his clan (probally taking a fatal blow for Nayuki)

Nayuki/Gaara

Sakura/Kori

Kakashi/Anko

Iruka/Ayame (the Raman girl)

The story is great so far, just one minor think - be careful when using the Japanese terms for brother and sister. I've noticed you have called girls brother and boys sister a few times. to clarify (as your not the only one I've seen with the mistyping):-

Nee/Onee/Aneki elder sister;

Nii/Onii/Aniki elder brother;

Imouto younger sister;

Otouto younger brother.

Twins are identified as elder and younger according to birth order.
Kid74c chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
garra nayuki and sasuke lives
Kid74c chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
sasuke dies
Sabaku No Ko-chan chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
loved it, you made my day by updating...GAARA RULES!
LordRahl80 chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Loving the story well done

now to cast my votes

Sasuke Lives and redeems his clan in Nayukis eyes: I just think hes starting to open up some and hes growing on me

Nayuki/Gaara: I thing thy are a good pair as they can understand each-other

Sakura/Lee: just because you don't see this one much

the rest ill leave to the rest of you.

Keep the updates coming :)