Reviews for This Weekend
vampiregirllovessian chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Haha you're actually a good writer, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, and it made me laugh more than once! :)
gemstoneb1985 chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
Hi really love this story, love the build up between Bella and Edward, can't wait for them to FINALLY get together.

I bet James has something to do with Alice disappearing act?

Hope you update and carry this story on soon.
Esmi76 chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
OMG I love this story! I hope you update soon :)
Mrs McCarty chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
Loovee your story! It's so good and the story line is awesome. I really just want to keep reading it! So on that note, plleeaassee update soon! I really want to know what happens!:D
kkmreads chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Oh no what happened to Alice? Will you continue this story at some point? I'm hooked & no bummed that it is only 9 chapters in with a big cliffie!
Shinx1912 chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
Please update i lov ur stories. Or make e/b kiss
ai se eu te pego chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
Wow!

Totally loving this

Please update soon & hopefully there will be much more

Edward intensity! Lol

And tanya ... Kickass! XD
TheDay'sEye chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
James? Alice is with James? (I seem very mean in this review but I have a question and I wish to be wrong :P)
BeatnikFreak chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
This is AWESOME. No kidding. And I love your Edward so much :D

Also, the entire story cracks me up :P love love love it!

*BeatnikFreak*
tds88 chapter 9 . 11/17/2010
I thought this was finished but as I got closer to the end I started realizing that it was going to leave me hanging. I notice you haven't updated in over a year but I still hope that you come back and finish it.

Plus if there is a way to get the companion/excerpts that you wrote along with it that would be awesome.

Great story...update please!
candyquakenbush chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
Sometimes I wonder if people just decide to write something even when they do not see an ending to it. I read this story a while back, and have favorited in my own internet and yet no update. If it is an real life emergency I do understand, but a lot of people get ideas, write a few chapters and then disappear. This is why I decided not to read fanfiction. I just go in once every two weeks and read REAL Fiction.
theorange3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
cant wait to read more
PiperBlue chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
Chapters 8 & 9 totally awesome! Edward, sexy; Bella, adorable; Tanya, groovy; Em & Jas, always hotness; Leah, she just can't catch a break, poor girl... Ok, phew, so I checked out your bio after I reviewed chapter 9, and I am totally glad to see you are still writing all your stories! Slight panic attack averted, lol : ) so I will just say good luck, and I look forward to reading the rest of the story (I can't wait to find out where Alice is...)! I'm positive it will be as fantastic as the previous nine chapters! : )
PiperBlue chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Ahhhh, what? Please tell me you finished this story somewhere else or something! That there's more! It is sooooo good! You are an incredible writer, and I have been enjoying your story... so, please tell me there is more to it, that you didn't just abandon this most amazing creation! Please... ::sniffle:sniffle:: please...
thehouseofgaunt chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
love this story! please update soon!
459 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »