Reviews for This Weekend
sizzlefrey chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
hey i was just wondering if you were going to continue with this story because you havent updated in a while.

but just hang in there! :)
DB.1994 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Really hope that you update soon, I really like this story can't wait for the next chapter to be posted :)
blackcat05 chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
so sad when i got to the end and realized you hadn't updated in oh so long. sure wish you would. I would love to read what you'd write next.
Fliberty chapter 9 . 4/15/2010
I just found this story and I like it a lot.
ajt17 chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
Ah blast, I probably just spent over half an hour trying to find this fic again (why must I bookmark and alert so many) only to find out its still at the chapter I last read. Hope you get around to updating this, I really like it!
twiradical chapter 9 . 3/16/2010
Heey, I was wondering when you were going to update.. It's been a while...
1smrtcooki chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
Well? Where is Alice? Did horrible James grab her?

I must know.

This story is really enjoyable and your Edward is sigh-worthy as hell.

More please?
DB.1994 chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
Please tell me that you haven't given up on this story. I really like it. I think I'm gonna be really sad if you have :D
sn4leah chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
I love your writing style. Keep up the great work and post some more!
annasaurusss chapter 9 . 11/19/2009
Girl I just read this and this is brilliant. Absolutely amazing. I love this Edward.
wearealllost chapter 9 . 11/7/2009
shit, this is a really awsome story.

Seriously, one of my new top favorites :)

Update soon!
Elven at Heart chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
This was a wonderful chapter! Hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
MamiMia chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
WTF

WHERE IS ALICE
jpbaldgmail.com chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
I love your style of writing. Why have you stopped writing this story? I'm so attached now and it seems like you've forgotten about it. I love all your stories and look forward to any updates. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
i really like this story. bella's got a great inner monologue and edward is kind of an ass... but the kind of ass that every girl totally falls for. but what i like most is how real the friendships and situations are... it totally reminds me of my own friends and I feel like i could replace the six character with six people i know. can't wait to read more!
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »