Reviews for This Weekend
AceOfSpades-14 chapter 9 . 10/15/2009
it annoys me that they keep getting interrupted while they're kissing, but ohwell. i love the story, anyway, update soon?
EmersonReadClosedAcct chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Hi! I hope you'll be finishing this story. Its so very good!
txmax chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
Please, please, please, update! This story is too good to leave it here!
bunbun81 chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
I loved it! Getting stuck in a room with him...awesome.

Where are the excerpts?
bunbun81 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Ah...I have a feeling nothing is going to happen this weekend. That things are just gonna go back to the way they were like she said at the bonfire...but oh man...

Squee!
bunbun81 chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
oh...another great chapter. I loved that line "like this". I think I squeed.
bunbun81 chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Wow...these people are active! Ah to be young again...great chapter
bunbun81 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I'm liking how this is going. I love your other stuff so why wouldn't this be awesome too? Have I mentioned how happy I am to find you here on this site? I'm so excited to find a new story
blue.umbrella chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
this is such an awesome story

hahaha. just read all 9 chapters.

i really cant wait for the rest
booklover42 chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
hey I just read this and it is really good so far. I was really dissapointed when there wasn't another chapter though. but I guess i will just have to wait. I really want them to get together soon! but they keep on getting interupted [
arbitrarygirl chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
wow i suck at life... i forgot to alert this story. so i'd figure i leave another review for your enjoyment. :)
arbitrarygirl chapter 9 . 9/6/2009
im kicking myself right now because i remember reading the first chapter of this story, but i dont know why i didnt add it to my alerts... hmm. o well. i really like this story though. update soon please. : )
Loved chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Hey I love your story and am waiting for the next chapter patiently... please post in September, pretty please.
Devil Nightmare chapter 9 . 8/31/2009
ah

can't wait for more

P
lobsters4ever1 chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
Really enjoying this story. The UST between Bella and Edward is great. Can't wait for more!
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »