Reviews for Appearances can be Decieving
SkittleTongue chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
*snickers* Heine-chan is such a charmer. Badou.. is just Badou. He is also my exception to gingers.. Him and Kyle Broflovski.

"I spy with my little eye a boner." Why did I just about piss myself laughing? Oh, yeah. It was fucking funny and I have to pee real bad.

Really would've like to see how the rest played out. *sees it in her head* Mmm.. *nosebleed*

Okay! I'm gunna go pee now!
Zacky Breathless chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
that was so fucked up but i've had that happend to me before haha it's not cool i'm seventeen and that happend to me and my friend Dean he's such a chain-smoker haha still awesome!
Ryeko-Dono chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Wah this fanfiction deserves all of my love! All of it! The first three paragraphs were marvellous! And I laughed all the way. I really, really, really, really loved the way you constructed the scene, slowly opening to the reader what really happened to poor Badou xD

*Or not so poor since he got laid in the end ;D*

They are so in-character I could cry! Why isn't THAT in the manga? I loved it! One of my favorites. Honestly! I just couldn't figured 100%... were their first time? Not that it matters, but I'm a bit curious about that.

The end was hilarious! Don't regret it 3
Raekah chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
OH GOD. That was awesome. Seriously. I would give you like a badge. ;D.

..if only you wrote them actually doing it. *_*. that would have made it awesome-er.
Alice L. Rem chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Kee kee kee. *sigh* How I love this series (and pairing). I love poor Badou.

I like how you wrote them... I really imagine this scenario... *snickers* hehheheheh... maybe a little too much so :D
KamiKaze43v3r chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This would be a multi-chap? Because I find it quite good, really :) Badou's a funny guy, almost goofy, and I like that you kept that. Wouldn't mind seeing more :D
snowlace chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This is simply hilarious. I love the banter between Badou and Haine. It's nice to read a Dogs fic where they are actually in character (and witty at that!). You've got some really fantastic one-liners in here too such as "a huge, gaping hole the size of Paris Hiltons cavernous abyss of a vagina". My god did I LOL. Write more as soon as possible.