Reviews for Backtalk
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 3/22
Aah, a mother's wrath. Poor Ironhide. Thanks for sharing your writing, I like this a lot!
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Don't know what to say but ha ha ha
ABSilverstreak chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh wow this had me falling over in laughter. I love it! Poor Ironhide! XD Great job!
darkninja5 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Nice story. Well written. But Sarah just pissed me off. He's an AUTOBOT not a service car. And he's risking his life to guard her and her family and yet she treats him like that. I get punishing him for doing what he did for ONE weekend cuz I agree, it was stupid & careless of him, but to punish him again just cuz she gets a kick out of it, that's just degrading.

Other than that, good story.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I still can't believe you don't have slews, utter swales of slews, of reviews for these bittersweet funny short stories of yours.
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
ROFLOL Poor Ironhide.
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Sarah Lennox is one scary person...lols...I definitely like her...her personality is wonderful. Hehe...poor Ironhide...maybe he'll learn a very valuable lesson?
RubberSoull chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Lol AMAZING
janit3443 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was wicked good. But I just want to backhand Sarah. Ironhide is a pissy ol' man who's always backtalking- Even to PRIME for God's sake! She's a stupid biotch! I hate her even more now!
Cazcatharsis chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
... totally wicked. LOL! I can HEAR it, the outraged distant yell. HAHAHA. oh man, he's gonna get payback on Prime and Ratchet though.
Fire Redhead chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Hee! Hee! XD What a riot! Poor Ironhide, wrangled into "soccer mom" servitude because of a blown up rock. Guess that will teach him to mind his shooting. A great story and very entertaining. Great work!