Reviews for Growing Up
ciaranoelle chapter 58 . 4/14/2011
Good Story!
Denisor chapter 58 . 11/17/2010
Just finished reading this. To describe it in one word, awesome. So many stories on here have great story lines and concepts but fall apart due to bad grammar, poor planning, or whatever the case may be. This trilogy, however, was as close to perfection as you can come. I loved how Al was a perfect compliment to Tim. Also loved TJ. I was hoping we'd get to see him actually grow up and go through high school, but whatever. This was probably the best story I've read on here. Great job.
makulit chapter 58 . 9/17/2009
Just finished reading all 3 parts. Great story!
Rachel chapter 58 . 7/11/2009
you have no idea how sad i am that this story is over. i've been so addicted to this that is going to be really hard to let go. please write other storys!
unlikely-hero87 chapter 58 . 7/2/2009
I love the way this ended. And I know I'm a little late since this was posted a few days ago, but it's was a nice, sweet ending.

P.S. If I ask really nicely, will you write another story? Pretty please?
lauralovesnaley chapter 58 . 6/29/2009
Just wanted to tell you I've read all three of the stories, but I'm just now starting to review. I apologize. I should be better about giving authors the praise they deserve.

With that being said, I absolutely adore this series. There are so many elements I could talk about that make this story so great.

For one thing, you took your time to let everything happened. Too often, great plot ideas are ruined by authors letting too much happen too fast. You do a great job of letting the suspense build and make me want another chapter this minute.

Another thing I like is how you've shown Tim's maturation. You really show how grown up Tim is without shoving it in our faces.

Also, how you make family character traits show is wonderful. Take Al for instance. If I remember correctly she's a Collette cousin. The way you show her feistiness and strength really makes that believable. And then TJ's stubborness really makes me believe he's a Riggins.

There are so many things about this story I like I could go on and on. Keep up the good work. You are a really talented writer.

xoxo,

Laura
ChaiGrl chapter 58 . 6/27/2009
Awe, what a fantastic and peaceful ending. I have enjoyed every singe chapter of your story. It always made me smile when I would open up my email and see yet another update. I hope you decide to write again. Thanks again for a wonderful journey with Tim and the gang!

Take care and Happy Writing!
EverythingIDo chapter 58 . 6/27/2009
I don't think anyone could have asked for a better ending! So completely perfect. While I am so sad to see your stories end, you tied up all of the loose ends perfectly. Thanks for writing!
Miss Meggie chapter 58 . 6/27/2009
nicely done
sunflower-girl33 chapter 58 . 6/27/2009
Oh, I loved it! I loved how you wrapped up all the characters and in my own little world, Maeve does win the gold medal. :)

Excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT job. I've really enjoyed it very much.
alittlate chapter 58 . 6/27/2009
I loved the story,you did a great job,I think it would be great if you wrote another story about Tim and a original character,but maybe set it during high ,love the story!
Nichole33 chapter 58 . 6/27/2009
Brilliant - really, it was just great! I loved how you skipped far enough ahead that we found out about Tim's kids. I also loved how you let us know how everyone else was doing as well. And I'll be honest, the ending made me tear up. I know it's just a story, but I just felt so proud of Tim and everything he managed to accomplish.

I am extremely sad to see these stories end, but I'm hoping that you have other ideas in mind for other stories. You're an awesome writer, so I look forward to reading more from you!
deletemepleasenow chapter 58 . 6/27/2009
Awesome, I loved this, I'm really going to miss reading new chapters everyday. Congratualtions. The trilogy as a whole was excellent, but this was my favourite part. I am looking forward to reading more from you in the future:)
sunflower-girl33 chapter 57 . 6/25/2009
SQUEAL! Love this development!
EverythingIDo chapter 57 . 6/25/2009
I see you just couldn't drop the story yet! I'm so sad the next chapter is the last one...but I can't wait to see how you wrap it all up!