Reviews for Love & War 1c: In Love and War
fannut chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Omg this is funny, dramatic and completely romantic! I cant wait for more chapters!
Immortalfantasylover chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
It's a good story so far. I love it!
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I read this a while ago but didn't review it and I almost forgot how wickingly twisted this was!

I know some don't like Emma but come on now, you have to give her some credit. She is never boring, I'll tell ya that much...

Love Love Love!
starlight2twilight chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
yeah boyyyy! Bout time you updated MY story! I'm so glad to have you back, hun! It's awful lonely in ff without ya!

I also loved the newest post. I lol'd when Rogue was pinned by the divan. Perfect. LOVE. LOVE. And Laura makes me happy.
Chellerbelle chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
I love this story *hugs it*

Love Remy and Laura in the kitchen, hehe. And I'd forgotton about Scratch and Remy's Secret Admirier plot :)
PyrusAngel chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
WO this was amazing! Can't wait for more! Please be quick being under house arrest to study in only my room is REALLY boring and its driving me insane and theres still like another week of this too AH i hate AP testing!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
This is great. xD
New Dawn Rising chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Ha! That was so funny, the way she stood up to her unbearable, insufferable family. Hehehe...I'm still laughing! Oh, now I really can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon. XD

Poor Kitty with the kitten.
New Dawn Rising chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Lol...poor Remy! First, he loses at cards and now Rogue is having way too much fun torturing him. XD A forced shopping trip with Jubilee and (horrors!) Kitty! She is too good at this.

The end was bittersweet. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
ColorCoated chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
hahaha! Loved it!
FluidDegree chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
I love this story and can't wait to read more
cherish15 chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
Great chapter! I loved the Romy banter.

Cherish15
RogueOnFire chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Umm, one thing. Quoi means 'why' not 'what.' Porquoibecause. Or something. I spaced on the French. It has been four years, give or take, since I took French. Please forgive me if I am wrong. hehehe,I seem to have a habit of taking Romantic langage courses and forgetting the info. My bad. Heheehee. This one is more expansive than the other chapter, of which I am Very appreciative. It helps to have, beyond anything else, a greater conversation with Rogue and Remy from the onslaught of the trip and throughout the road journey.

ROF
starlight2twilight chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
I do like this reworking of the story. Much better. More in character.

I LOVE IT AND I WANT MOAR!
Chellerbelle chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
That was just awesome on so many levels. I was already loving the chapter and then Rogue goes and drops the marriage bombshell. I laughed so hard. I especially LOVE Remy's reaction, hehehehe.