Reviews for Laughter
guest chapter 1 . 1/7
While interesting I very much doubt Kakashi cares at all what Hiashi thinks of him let alone is scared of the guy.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
That was amusing. Thanks! Favorite bit:

Hanabi felt lucky for whoever Hinata married, for he was lucky indeed. As long as he met her criteria, if not, then he would be in a lot of pain.
ElementKitsune chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This was funny.
I like how Hanabi resolved to tell Hiashi, but backed out and unintentionally sent Hinata and Neji into a laughing fit.
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Heh. I laughed, too when I read that part in Paperwork. Hanabi is likely a spoiled little brat and deserved it, but it's nice to read your fic and see:

A. A bonding moment btw. Sisters;

B. Both Hinata and Neji got a good laugh out of it

C. Neji was able to make Kakashi go pale! Hee!

Random Hyuga thoughts:

Everytime I read a fanfic with a Hyuga, their eyes are described with a different color. Light blue, lavender, white...maybe they just got the type of eyes that changes color with their moods? (For the record, I think their eyes look light lavender in the anime).

Am I the only one who thinks of Neji and Hinata as genetically half-siblings rather than cousins because their fathers were identical twins? (Identical twins are nature's clones, sharing the same DNA.) If it weren't for that, I'd ship 'em. I got no problems with regular first cousins marrying, and it would be a newt way to solve the Hyuga succession problem. Also, the characters could balance each other out. But genetically, they're just too close for comfort. Oh, well.

Kudos on the fic!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
hehehehhe!
Dinesha chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
lol...that was good..._
kaear chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Cute little tidbit. Thank you for sharing.
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Ah! I had NO idea that you had written this fic already! You should have sent me a PM! I had tried to check earlier, but...did you change your name...because I couldn't find you.

Anyway, this was a delightfully fun fic. I enjoyed how Hanabi confided in her sister, only to have Neji overhear and tease her.

I also liked how you hinted at Hanabi's sadness at having Iruka gone.

Of course, my favorite line had to be Kakashi's answer to Hinata's inquiry: "Horrible. Hanabi is, with all due respect and to put it bluntly, a monster. I don't see how you put up with her, unless she acts differently at home."

LOL Kakashi does not have much teacherly tact.

I'll post a link to this story on my profile, so that readers of "Not Over..." will know that it's here. This was a funny sidefic, and I'm glad you undertook it!
kathywolf chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
it's really funny i loved it. i say keep on going! i want to read the rest