Reviews for Emmett's Bella: ON HOLD
SparkledDreams chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
I like this. A LOT! Update!
Tinkerbell-Lou chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
Will you be continuing with this story at any point?
RangerRainbow chapter 12 . 11/10/2010
I'm officially confused!
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 12 . 10/5/2010
nice can't wait to read more!
TwilightFan888 chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
fuck! how did that happen? please write mroe thou1 cant wait till you write mroe!
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
LOVED IT
Roxie i do byte chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
yea im happy u started again lol love the policy ( even though i would kill my boifreind if he slept wit my sister)love ur story
lynne0731 chapter 12 . 9/16/2010
ROCKED IT!
Bellaangel383 chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
i love it!
Kat-L-Black chapter 12 . 9/14/2010
Awweeshume! (: Update soon!

Luv, Kat L. Black
DemiSaler chapter 12 . 9/14/2010
Love it! I wouldn't do that either but I mean hell. It's a story. You can make anything happen in a story! Update soon! Luv ya! GOD BLESS! xoxoxox :*

S.S.
Fleur24 chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
I love Peter and Charlotte!

Bella's got Emmett wrapped around her tiny finger!

""And he just said the magical words. Not only did he say he'll give him the H1 but he also included that I'm worth more than his favorite car.""
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
YAY Jessica got humilated!

Bella and Emmett keep getting thwarted when their trying to kiss!
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
""Then she walked straight up to me and planted a kiss on my lips. I fought down the urge to touch my lips like some little girl who just had her first kiss from a crush. Her lips felt perfect against mine, if I die kissing her and I would die happy. At this point the whole gym had stopped whatever they were doing to watch us. Mike looked shocked along with everyone else, hell even Jasper and Rosalie looked shocked. Bella, however, just looked indifferent.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" she looked up at me with those doe eyes, and innocent smile. There in that moment I knew I would never be able to deny this woman anything.

"Better now that you're here." I put on my smirk, if she's allowed to play it up, then so am I. I watched in wonder as she melted on the spot. Is she just acting or do I really have effect on her?

"Hmm oh really? Aren't you charming?" the innocent turned into a sexy one almost instantly."" That was so totally awesome!
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
""Jasper turned to Rosalie and said in a defeated voice.

"Behold, my best friend and my brother. See how loved I am?" she just giggled. Rosalie then leaned over, displaying some impressive cleavage without being to slutty or obvious, and whispered something into his ear, that made him throw off some strong waves of lust. It took all I had to not take Bella on the cafeteria table, in front of a bunch of little kids. Bella on the other hand apparently did not hold up as well, seeing as she felt mine, Jasper, and Rosalie's lust. It probably could've just been mine and it would've brought her to her knees."" AWE POOR Jasper!

Sweet Alice is Edward's mate!