Reviews for The Trip Home Outtakes
AngelaofAlagaesia chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
thank you MsKathy for writing what might be the most totally HOT panty-exploding lemon in TTH history and that is saying something! Thank you Lola for loving this Jasper - I'm a huge fan of MsKathy's Jaspers in general and oh was that worth it to hear him whispering into Bella's ear or what?

OK - is this a total teaser for the sequel or what?

“Complete shit. We lost. I've never been so glad to get off the soccer field.”

I sighed. It was all true. The whole game felt off for me and I wondered if maybe I was getting sick. I couldn't get into my normal groove. I didn't have off nights often, but before I'd left, we'd been talking about serious topics. My mind was elsewhere, everywhere and nowhere all at once, as I contemplated some of the decisions looming in front of the three of us.

I'd say I can't wait, but you know it would be a lie! I can be a very patient fangirl, especially when I already know that you are going to keep us well fed on lattes and scones very soon :-)
InYourHeadmmmm chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Bella trying to recreate Jasper in his absense for Edward very touching. Jasper helping Bella without jealousy. Now that's love. Sweet piece of writing.
mspacman1 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I love these three so much and Jasper's pov is always fantastic... he's probably my fav pov to read. I can't wait till the sequel starts up! I am very excited about it! Honey thank you for not only writing and sticking with this story, but for opening my mind more to see that real people find themselves in situations such as this one. Love ya!
InYourHeadmmmm chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
M postpartum sex So rich. So warm. so scary. You wrote that well. It is such an intense experience. Keep up the great writing. Take away the hideous breastfeeding bra and give Bella a sexy front clasp bra which works nicely and looks a whole lot better.
Lawn Girl chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
m...voyeur Jasper is very hot and Bela and her toy is hot as well. Loved this outtake bb! xo
myria101 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
That is one of the hottest lemons I think I've ever read. I love your Jasper. You shouldn't be nervous about if people like him. If you like him and what you've written then that's what matters. I know it helps when people agree with you though. You do an amazing job. I love it all.

luv4jake chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I want more babies for the trio! I love how you updated and I am still reading the prequels. I left a review for this chapter but the thing is I was reading another story at the time and when you updated I wrote the review and it went to the other author's story that I was reading. I feel guilty as heck for that other author because she had no idea what I was talking about. I suck big time! I love these characters especially Jasper what happened to him calling Bella sweets? I loved that!
bmango chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Man, I love your Jasper. I hope he's just tired/stressed, perhaps has the flu... If he's truly sick, I'm going to cry... seriously. That was freaking hot how he was watching and then joined in when Bella had the strap-on... It amazes me how each time with them is different and never gets repetitive.

You had no reason to be nervous. This was awesome! -b
The Real Victoria Maundrell chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Aw loved it, loved it.
HopeStreet chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I think Jasper is the most creative and possibly the horniest one in this relationship. They are lucky just as much as he is lucky.
laraspain chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I love your story and it amazes me how you still manage to create new fuckhot scenes between these three. Jasper's POV is my favourite in this story and him describing B fucking E was just m! Great outtake Lolashoes is so lucky (and so are we)
forgotten22 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I just love his point of view. :)

I am sorry to see this story come to a complete end. You did an amazing job though! And that is definitely why I will miss it! These three were great characters in your story and I absolutely loved them! :)

Great job on the smut also ;) You made this more than just about the lemons and showed how they fell in love and came together! It was amazing! And you are an amazing writer! Fantastic job!
uhyesplease chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
And I feel like one of the luckiest biotches to get to read it! :)

Thanks again for putting yourself up for sale for the FGB and to LolaShoes for sharing! This was such a fun chapter, and as much as I love the smut - the heart you carry through it is what rings the bell for me. Making Love, pure and simple.

3 you.
SubtlePen chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
oh honey - i so hate to see this story end. what would have been an empty smutfest in the hands of a lesser writer became a beautiful tale of accepting love in whatever shape it presents itself. thank you, for that.

(i hope feeldoe gets some good business after this!)
latuacantante4him chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Very sensual! Love it. :)
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »