Reviews for The Trip Home Outtakes
beckaboo924 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
So what did happen back then? ;)
wendy1969 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Oh boy, he cn sure make you feel so fucking good
wendy1969 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
love it
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I like it
MoCullen chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Oh, this was such a good glimpse of what their future will be like. I really cannot wait for you to start writing it!
MoCullen chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
So Charlie, Sue, and Billy...interesting. He should tell Bella so that she doesn't feel like she is a disappointment to him.
TheRainGirl chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
"Love is, above all else, the gift of oneself."

God, they warm my heart like no other 'ship. The emotion, raw and natural, combining with pure attraction, winding together with real life. It is so overwhelming and incredible.

I was surprised by your "warning" on the breastfeeding stuff, as it's is just one more part of their connection and beauty as a family. Emma was a wonderful little surprise, I knew they'd had a baby, K told me, but to actually read how she brought another layer into their beautiful world... just so much love and caring and selflessness.

I know some would think polyamory is a selfish kind of relationship, but to me, it seems you cannot be selfish... you can want, but you can't demand it all. I love how selfless Jasper, Bella, and Edward are in your world.

I commathree you, Kat. Lots.
tff000 chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
wondering if jas is ok. looking forward to see where this fits into the timeline
tff000 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
great outtake. can't wait for the sequel
tff000 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
wonder what types of relationships they actually had
tff000 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
interesting to get this pov and more insight into carlisle
511 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »