Reviews for The Trip Home Outtakes
tff000 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
wonder what types of relationships they actually had
tff000 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
interesting to get this pov and more insight into carlisle
chavamirjam chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Hot!

Great!

Cute!

Fave sentence: The three of us were huddled around the display, watching it like a reality TV show in our own house.
chavamirjam chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
Great to read about the other constellation and lovely that you included the moment when Rose reveals the pregnancy!

I loved the quote Alice is thinking of; I kinda inspired me to consider a personal dilemma of mine!

xx
chavamirjam chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
wow, that was hot!

Spying Jasper, then the positon plus toy... wow!

Thanks for this outtake!
chavamirjam chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Again, very interesting to read about Charlie's inner (thinking) processes.

A few lines had me giggling though :)

xx
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I didn't waste much time before going to the outtakes, hm? Who cares about laundry anyway?

Yes, I loved it as much as you did. Super-intimate scene and a good insight into Carlisle to understand him a lot better!

*hurries over to algonquinrt to leave a few words*
Scarletsgirl128 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Wow That was fab... My mind had started to wander along the Indian tribal route...

My heart started beating faster when i read that.

Thank you for the fab outtake.

Jax
sayit3xs chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
I've missed these guys so much! I'm so glad I found this outtake :0)
Raven's twimom chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
You could of put a tissue warning at the start of this. I can hardly see to type this. Well done!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
I loved the outtake. It was amazing and I can't wait to read more outtakes.

Kathy
laura lou who chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
I really love this outtake! Super hot how Jasper was watching them, then helping Bella. No wonder the boys couldn't last long.
FenixMJR chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
I loved it but I felt sorry for Alice, it must be very difficult to live a life that other people thing is wrong
AngelaofAlagaesia chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Thank you for the glimpse into this trio's life. Hot? yes. But more importantly, loving. You continue to show us that this life is possible. Hard, but at the same time, full of the little doubts that can plague any relationship and three times as full of the support and love! That last scene though? that said it all. We.

Thank you MsKathy, thank you.
lwb chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
The Trip Home is one of my most favorite stories. I miss it so much. Thank you for this outtake.
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »