Reviews for The Trip Home Outtakes
letempspasse chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
good call on posting this. it really rounds out the whole experience of coming home to talk to carlisle. and you're right, esme doesn't get nearly enough play for being such a saucy minx underneath her all-around win of a personality.
writersiouxchef chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
WAH! finally stopped sniffling enough to leave some love. Thank you for showing us the window into Carlisle's head, and for the sweet love between him and Esme. Fantastic job to Algie, and thank you for sharing!
moojuicey chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Did you really think we wouldn't leave you reviews? Even if you didn't write it, it's part of the story you've created!

So I loved it. Of course. I think the lemon was sweet and so appropriate, so loving, and perfect for C & E. Carlisle hearing Bella and Jasper talk about children immediately after was a perfect way for him to realize that they want exactly that same love and life that he has with Esme.

"This wasn't about three young people indulging a kink; this was my Edward, and Jasper, my second son, finding a soul they wanted to build a family with."

I think without the sweet reconnect with Esme, it would have definitely been harder for Carlisle to come to this place emotionally, you know? He spent all that time exploring her, reminiscing about the time they'd been together, and realized he was being an ass. Thank goodness. :-)

MsK, I'm so looking forward to Carlisle's next moves. I know, soon, right? :-)
Famingo chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This was wonderful! I love Carlisle and Esme so much and totally agree that they are mostly ignored. It's a real shame because my gods, Carlisle is amazingly hot and Esme is very beautiful so who could imagine these two not love each other and express it as beautifully as it was in this outtake. I'm glad that you begged her to write this. It fits with the story so well and really captures him just as I imagined him in this story.
Whitlock's Girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I loved it.
jadesabre75 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was awesome. Loved seeing what he was thinking!
christag banner chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
A great outake... Sounds like Carlisle will be more responsive in the coming conversations. I can't wait! ;)
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I love this chapter. there's so much insight here.
justbri chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This was so, so good! Just the right amount in the sexy times and it was so nice to see inside Carlisle's head.
twimom0216 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Wow! Excellent! Powerful! Amazingly great!
nerac chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
loved it! she did wonderful :)

sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
that was awesome! but it would have to be...anything that is partnered with this ongoing story would be brilliant!

I am going over to PM algie too...

Also, TTH is no where near done is it? I mean it could go so far, like dozens of more chapters!
Team Sparkle chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I Loved It!
Tennyson10 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
pfew! That was marvelous! Thank you
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Absolute perfection. It was good to get in Carlisle's head, and she captured him beautifully. A lovely outtake to go with the rest of the story.
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 Next »