Reviews for Broken
Travis Teaslin chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
So beautifully written. Loved it.
evangelynn chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
I simply adore the way you write and really enjoyed following this fic. I love it that Charlie is confident and proud of her feelings, instead of being a whinny spoiled little girl who freaks out and cares way too much about what others say (sorry for little rant, but Charlie pisses me off sometimes). As for a sequel? I'd love to read it. I always wonder what happens to the characters after the author writes down 'THE END' and I think a great deal of things could be developed on a continuation. How is Joey handling a new sense of freedom? How is Charlie reacting to all the pain in Joey's life? Is Roxy completely out of the picture or she wants revenge? A lot can be done, so if you're up for another story in this line, then go for it.
Charliefan chapter 14 . 5/22/2009
IJKS - Yet again another fantastic fanfic :) I loved this story and i was gutted when it finished. I vote for more :)
EeeeekTheCoolCat chapter 14 . 5/21/2009
I'm torn as to weather there should be a sequel or not? I really like the sound of those other Joey & Charlie story ideas though! You're awesome!
jsco81 chapter 14 . 5/20/2009
I love this story. The only part I didn't like was that it has ended. I fully suport a sequel :-)
Katx10 chapter 14 . 5/20/2009
Great story, well written and very easy to read. You touched on a lot of issues that could be developed further in a sequel so u have my vote, I'd love to read more! Keep up the good work!
Ladyy628 chapter 14 . 5/20/2009
I really enjoyed this story, it was very empowering and full of hope. I wish every women out there could read it cause it could change their outlook on life.

Sequel? I personally have left what happenes to them to my imagination, I'd love to read some other new story ideas you have with Charlie & Joey... Hopefully something where Joey (&Charlie) have no hang ups/problems and they are happy, love reading when Joey is happy and funny : ) with a little bit of Ruby as well

Happy writing! Look forward to it!
LittleMsIncognito chapter 14 . 5/20/2009
This is one of my fav CJ stories! Of course a sequel would be awesome! Thank you for taking the time to write all those amazing CJ Stories :)
Anthroski chapter 14 . 5/20/2009
Hey again Bessie - definately think think this story could go further, you've set up a lot of issues to be resolved. Thanks for all this great entertainment during our winter of CJ discontent! You're prolific and fantastic!
JB chapter 14 . 5/20/2009
wo! *cheers* that was awesome! I really think you should carry on, theres so many areas this story can go down, and it would be nice to see joey come out of that worry and develop as a character when she realises that charlie will never hurt her,and it would be nice to experience her emotions when she starts living again experiencing friends, work and freedom. o and maybe a future bit so revisit them after 5/10 years and see where they are and how they are doing?

this of course has nothing to do with my unhealthy obsession :P

I cant wait for your other fanfics, your v. talented! do you have a career in writing i wonder?
MissToastie chapter 14 . 5/20/2009
Aww *claps* That was brilliant! Thank you so much for writing this story, it was fantastic! I'm happy if you wanted to write a sequel! I'd definitely read it! Thank you once again!
From-me-to-you-ale chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
Great ending such a shame it was the end this was one of may favourite

fanfics :( God yes a sequal! PLEASE :):)

Ale x
Annabel chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
Yay! That was so they got together. Man that Roxy sounds like a right asshole... Please keep writing more fics! i love your work (:
crooksey18 chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
aw they are so cute together! lol

yes! please write a sequel to this or another story as you write soo well!
AuthorW chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
This story was so emotional!

You did a great job!

I think you should definitely write a sequel.
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »