Reviews for The Incapability Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Sperance chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
AWESOMENESS! I really enjoyed this story from the start, so imagine my happiness when you said you'd make another one. I'm waiting for it!
JGRDL chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
excelent ill be waiting xd
snoopi chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
Dude, you are awesome! Its been so long since I've read such a nicely thoughout fic - and its so nice to know that you're reliable with updating too! I apologise for not giving you a review sooner (you can blame that on the shoddy internet connection that I have).

I'm really liking the pace that you set in the fics and the epilogues are wrapped up nicely so they can serve as stand-alone fics as well.

The only thing I can really comment to improve on are the occasional spelling mistakes. Nothing too major, they seem to be mostly typos - your regular updating more than make up for that.

Needless to say, if you keep writing these fics - I will keep reading them. I probably won't be submitting many reviews in the future (again you can blame my shoddy internet connection, which seems to only allow me to download text at an acceptable speed).

Just keep in mind that I will be reading and enjoying your work. So unless I read something that I think you could really improve on - I probably won't submit any feedback.

Cheers,

Snoopi
uzukun7 chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
great story. you did a wonderful job with the plot and characterizations of all of the people involved. i cant wait for your next story. laterz
Hououza chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
Magnificent chapter.

So it seems that in the end Kyon was able to make Haruhi return things to how they were meant to be, but then again it seems that it was inevitable given who he is to her. I still admit, I find it hard to simply accept that he is simply normal given the fact he stands in essence at the epicentre of it all, but I digress.

That was a brilliant ending, Haruhi's faith restored and their relationship strengthened. I look frwards to seeing what new and wonderful trouble Haruhi can get Kyon into in the time story that follows.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Hououza chapter 13 . 5/31/2009
Magnificent chapter.

Good to see that Kyon was alright, and that even without his memories managed to wrestle a confession out of Haurhi again.

I look forwards to seeing how you round this out, but at the same time I'll be sad to see it go.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Ou-Rex chapter 14 . 5/30/2009
yey nice ending!

It was shocking but nice. who!
zignaoozm chapter 14 . 5/30/2009
The Revelations of Haruhi Suzumiya hm...

Your loyal subjects shall be ready.
JonBob0008 chapter 14 . 5/30/2009
First off, congratulations on reaching the 100 review mark for this story. That's a huge feat considering that most stories for this anime never make it past 10. You are now amoung the elite. Enjoy the feeling.

I'm glad all the loose ends were tied up. I'm certainly ready for the next story. From the sounds of the title, perhaps Haruhi might actually realize the truth! O_o

May Haruhi have mercy on everyone's souls! XD
ashez2ashes chapter 14 . 5/30/2009
Well, that was a fun trip! I had a great time reading this, and it helped tide me over for the new anime episodes! You write Kyon's voice quite well. Sometimes authors have difficulty depicting the scene in a naturally way with first person point of view, but this story flows quite nicely.

Have you seen the Haruhi-chan mini episodes? I'd recommend checking those out if you haven't already. They're really cute.
leonazo chapter 14 . 5/30/2009
Well... there it was the final chapter (at least from this story) and it was beautiful. I just loved this one, not only because it was -as always- good written but also because it closed the total idea of the hole story and finish it in a impressive way. This is how story should end.

This story in particular was very good. I have to say that i liked more the first chapters, even if i have no idea of why i do. You have the hability of, somehow, make me feel into the story itself... this was also shown on the "Pre-sequel?" of this fanfic.

About characters, Kyon's characterization is pretty damn good, i know you didn't read the novels but i assure it looks like you did. On other issue i know i say it a lot but it's because i can't find another word to describe it. Haruhi is lovely on both fics, it just makes me love her more (don't get the wrong idea, it's just hipothetically XD) for all the crazy things, and the way she is. Other characters weren't show as much as i'd like but i thinks it's ok if the fanfic is centrated on Kyon and Haruhi. There is nothing i can say about Asakura's character, i liked her but to me it was indifferent. She seemed a little bit OC by getting mad at Kyon or for wanting the universe to end "just because" (or if i'm not wrong, just because she wanted to "analyze it" like Nagato said), but because i center myself more to Haruhi-Kyon, the i don't care about it.

I'll be tuned when you update the next story. Keep up the excellent job! See ya!

León
EM-Mega chapter 14 . 5/30/2009
Brilliant story, you certainly have talent as a writer and I hope to read more.

Keep writing!
SeductiveShigure chapter 14 . 5/30/2009
That was a brilliant way to conclude a magnificent story :)

can't wait for the next installment xD
GuardEzio chapter 14 . 5/30/2009
heh _ pure awsomenes
JonBob0008 chapter 13 . 5/30/2009
It bothers the hell out of me that everyone's memories haven't returned. It's almost like the entire first story never happened. I liked the first story. I really hope Kyon and Haruhi remember what happened during it. :(

Great chapter nevertheless!