Reviews for The Incapability Of Haruhi Suzumiya
JGRDL chapter 13 . 5/30/2009
can i get a woot kyon lived haruhi kissed him there asleep at the hospital and another story can i get a wot ya man im waiting xd
uzukun7 chapter 13 . 5/30/2009
that was a nice way of tying things up with haruhi amd kyon. i wonder if haruhi fixed kyons injuries on her own or did she create a medical team that was able to revive kyon. in eiter case, i cant wait for the next chapter. laterz
leonazo chapter 13 . 5/29/2009
NICE!

This chapter in special was fabulous. I just love the way the dialoogues were coming up, so keep it that way.

I'll make my full reviw on the epilogue!

Good luck!

León
JxC chapter 12 . 5/29/2009
I just want to say that this and the prequel are the best Haruhi fics I've ever read. Seriously, you have all of your characters' personalities spot on- especially Haruhi's. Do you know how much fun it is for a huge Haruhi fan like myself to read an In-Character Haruhi Suzumiya for once?

When I read your work- this story and the prequel- it feels like I'm watching the anime. Except for the more obvious Kyon x Haruhi romance I could have mistaken this work to be a novelisation of the real series. Excellent job. I look forward to the next chapters. Hoping to read lots more from you.
Ou-Rex chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
*drops to knees dramatically and cries*
Hououza chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
Magnificent chapter.

Some surprising twists and turns, not leat of all what Ryoko said about Kyon and Haruhi's reaction to it. Although given what threatening her caused him to do might have simply been the best way to kill him in the first place, I'm guessing she never stopped to consider the likely consequences.

Still, the question now remains what will happen to him...

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Sperance chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
GAH! My old nemesis, the evil Cliffhanger of DOOM! We meet again!
JonBob0008 chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
That was a great climax. I look forward to the resolution.

You did unfortunately have a few mistakes, such as words missing from certain sentences and one sentence had Haruhi refered to as "he" instead of "her" accidentally.

Don't get frustrated. I suck at proof-reading my work, too. :P
KasumaIzzigawa chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
Omg, Kyon's dying! D: This is really suspenseful and I can't wait to see what happens next.
ashez2ashes chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
Whoa. Now that's a cliff hanger. Poor Kyon, ouch.
leonazo chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
A lot of time since my last update. I seem to be getting a little bit lazy while, on the contrary, you seem to be getting even better at writing and more hard-working!

Like the chapter, specially because it closes the story, not that i meant i shouldn't keep going but at least it closes the idea about the thing with Asakura, the end of the world and all that.

No more to say than i hope you'll update soon!

León
JGRDL chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
excelent another one sweet so kyons almost dead it seems is haruhi gonna figure out shes god lol
Hououza chapter 11 . 5/27/2009
Excellent chapter.

I do feel sorry for kyon at times, still at least even having forgotten certain important things it does seem that he can still manage to remember what's important, even if it is involutarily.

Now the question is will Ryoko actually be able to harm him, given that Haruhi 'needs' him it would be somewhat unfortunate if he were to die.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
uzukun7 chapter 11 . 5/27/2009
emotionally packed chapter with an apocalypse-like scenario, that was great. haruhi is definitely getting some of her powers back to be able to brin the world from complete darkness to some semblance of light. in either case, i hope you update soon. laterz
Ou-Rex chapter 11 . 5/26/2009
GAH! EVIL! DARN YOU!

Coming from one such as I that abuse s that cliffhanger lol...stupid karma. Stupid Asakura!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »