Reviews for The Incapability Of Haruhi Suzumiya
leonazo chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Wow! that was kinda fast you know! i have placed a reviwe then you send me an email telling that was ALREADY started. You're certainly fast.

Abou this story, i like it so far. It was a good introduction i guess the story has te develop a lot more before it "catch us". Kyon's characterization is, as always, really good. I don't know how would Haruhi act like as a girlfriend, but i think i may guess it with this! XD

Well, hoping for your next chapter!

León
AsylumFox chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Great start! I'm glad you didn't wait till the 15th to post this. ] It looks just as promising as the first!
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
good start to this fic. kyon is starting to get worried that haruhi doesnt really see him as a real boyfriend yet, even though he doesnt really want to admit it. and now the queen of crazies over here has found some weird mythical creature. in either case i hope you update soon. laterz
Jack Hamataro Kamiya chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
The Kongamato? Sounds like Haruhi. I also like how you leave Kyon with uncertainty of his relationship and Haruhi... well being Haruhi. I suppose that will be the focus of this story. Good start, keep it up.

Respectfully

J. H. Kamiya
EggrollPerson chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
woo! yay, a new chapter!

guess no one had to wait for the end of the week. xD

although i have no idea what Taniguchi was gonna say, i have a feeling that i shouldn't know. or should i...? hmm... and SOS Brigade looking for some monster and possibly going on an overnight trip? sounds interesting.

eh, anyways, great chapter~
JGRDL chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
sweet i was wondering wat i was gonna do till this came out lol an overnight camp out hmm i wonder knowing haruhi anything could happen. is this in the woods? and is this really just a distraction haruhi thought up to get her and kyon alone possibly overnight?
Kiri Sousuke chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Awawa...nice chapter...although I don't understand what Kyon meant about Haruhi being dominant and "intruiging images" but whatever...it's still good!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9