Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 4/5
No 16 year old is a senior in high school. They'd be 17 or 18.
Tashakcooks chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Such a naughty little Edward! Great story!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
this is good.
k.o.soul7 chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
Aww I loved your story! The flashback chapter and the boys getting grilled by the dads and the new but still the same Bella and Edward. I really enjoyed it! Most of all I loved how it started where it ended, at the tree house. :) awesome story!

Xx

-P
k.o.soul7 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Aww I haven't read a Twilight fanfic in years! This one is so cute! I love what's been happening. The pent up tension between them and Edward holding in his 'feelings' among other things and Bella being lonely sucked. I liked that you made her social awkward and still a clutz! Aww their kiss was so cute! I really like how you added certain elements like Rose dating Emmett although Jasper hasn't made an appearance yet, hopefully he will for Alice. I like that their families are so close and that the mothers are in a subtle way pushing them together. I like how you made him save her from those creepy ass guys and how he couldn't fight his feelings any longer *sighs* ok I have to read more but you'll be hearing from me soon!

Loving the awesomeness that is this story!

Xx

-P
Cina's chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
Loved it
PammiG chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Such a cute story
guppyloveshoes chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
This is amazing! Oh my goodness! Love this story! I was just browsing and even though I haven't read the other piece to this one, I decided to because it was a full length story (I like full stories), and bc it was the prequel to the other. Anyway I cried throughout the story particularly the beginning, but I love how they finally can love each other after all the pain and suffering they've been through.

Great job! Thank you for writing this!
Oh Carol chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Hey! So, I read Putting Lessons first and now I'm here checking this prequel out. I love it already.

I thought that Bella's reasoning and her inner monologue here are so typical for a teenager. You did a great job while capturing this essence!
MzBionic chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
bwahhah i love charlie... hilarious!
MzBionic chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
bwahahah i love emmett.. no matter who he is... he's always the best character.
MzBionic chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
that is frickin adorable... spying urges... desperate. but i think she should have made me wait a bit... would have been fun to watch him squirm!
MzBionic chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
oh those crazy men. and a bag of peas works wayyyyyyyyyy better than ice!
MzBionic chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
im loving this and i know you had to change ages but at first they were 15 then your an said 17 now it says 16... im so lost.
MzBionic chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
he really didnt do that much... poor edward... bella's just being a stubborn little girl.