Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
BRENDA WARREN chapter 10 . 4/4
I LOVED THIS STORY WISH IT WAS LOGER BUT IT WA GREAT. THANK YOU.
brenda warren chapter 4 . 4/3
I don't think I will review every chapter tillsomething really changes but I will ever so often.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 3 . 4/3
WELL THATWAS NOT PRETTY WONDER WHAT ESME AND RENEE THOUGHT OF THAT?
BRENDA WARREN chapter 2 . 4/3
SHE DONT HATE YOU BUT SHE REALLY WANTS TOO, YOU THREW HER AWAY IN HER EYES AND IT HURTS.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 1 . 4/3
WELL YOU WILL HAVE TO GET USE TO IT HES COMING TO THE BEACH THIS SUMMER LIKE IT OR NOT.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
Awww
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
No 16 year old is a senior in high school. They'd be 17 or 18.
Tashakcooks chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Such a naughty little Edward! Great story!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
this is good.
k.o.soul7 chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
Aww I loved your story! The flashback chapter and the boys getting grilled by the dads and the new but still the same Bella and Edward. I really enjoyed it! Most of all I loved how it started where it ended, at the tree house. :) awesome story!

Xx

-P
k.o.soul7 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Aww I haven't read a Twilight fanfic in years! This one is so cute! I love what's been happening. The pent up tension between them and Edward holding in his 'feelings' among other things and Bella being lonely sucked. I liked that you made her social awkward and still a clutz! Aww their kiss was so cute! I really like how you added certain elements like Rose dating Emmett although Jasper hasn't made an appearance yet, hopefully he will for Alice. I like that their families are so close and that the mothers are in a subtle way pushing them together. I like how you made him save her from those creepy ass guys and how he couldn't fight his feelings any longer *sighs* ok I have to read more but you'll be hearing from me soon!

Loving the awesomeness that is this story!

Xx

-P
Cina's chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
Loved it
PammiG chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Such a cute story
guppyloveshoes chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
This is amazing! Oh my goodness! Love this story! I was just browsing and even though I haven't read the other piece to this one, I decided to because it was a full length story (I like full stories), and bc it was the prequel to the other. Anyway I cried throughout the story particularly the beginning, but I love how they finally can love each other after all the pain and suffering they've been through.

Great job! Thank you for writing this!
Oh Carol chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Hey! So, I read Putting Lessons first and now I'm here checking this prequel out. I love it already.

I thought that Bella's reasoning and her inner monologue here are so typical for a teenager. You did a great job while capturing this essence!