Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
MmmBuhBuh chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
ahaha omg lol brings me back to old times lol love it!
piratepony chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
uh oh! :O lol. can't wait for the next chapter
hijenks chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
Thank you for another chapter! I was really looking forward to it and can't wait to read what is in store for these two kids.
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
I can finally review the chapter now! I really liked it...it was very fitting that they'd panic and keep the relationship a secret at first.

and the kissing was damn hot.

I did NOT see the end coming, Charlie catching them. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Sinister-thing chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
oh snap they got caught lol
baileygirl chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
*huffs* You are such a tease!
ababababa chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
holy crap. ugh.
nermalasu chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
Omg! Hopefully Bella’s shirt is very nearby. The barrage of questioning might not be so bad if she has all of her clothes on! And they are so cute stealing kisses from one another. I just hope Edward doesn't get sent home as a punishment, they need to stay together! Great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
Twilight2Midnight chapter 8 . 8/8/2009
What a cliffie - how unfair is that!

Can't wait for what Charlie does to Bella or even worse - Edward!

Can't believe you cut the story there...well, then again - very good cliffie if you wanted to do one :)

Bring on the next chapter & SOON PLEASE!
EZRocksAngel chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
bo! i didnt see that coming.

i need more dry humping.

stat.
TabithaAbraham chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Funny chapter. I can't believe that Edward and Bella tried to pull off the friends thing with their Dads. Obviously they're going to be in trouble now being caught outside together in the middle of the night. For Bella's sake, I hope that she at least gets her shirt on before the arrival of the Dads. Thanks for writing! ;D
Lululuvstwilight chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Uh oh! I hope Charlie does not have his gun with him. Bella and Edward are in big trouble.I hope Esme and Renee keep Charlie and Carlisle from being too hard on them. I look forward to the next update.
chicagochi4183 chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
LOL

No, I don't think he'll kill him. I think he'll hang him by his testicles and then arrest him for rape. Bella can say she was willing 10 times, it won't change it.

Jk

sort of
Tiggrmommi chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
OH NOES! Caught Dry humping shirtless on the beach! That's no bueno! Cockblocking daddy! Damn it! LOL. Nah, don't think he will kill him...well...at least I hope not. It is YOUR story after all...so it's totally up to you, LOL.
OliviaJane chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
lol, I love it when they get caught. Charlie, Emmett, momma Esme it's all good. Stirs things up and makes them interesting. ;)
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »