Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
scout-finch1 chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
loved this chapter with all of its frantic lust! very cute!

can't wait for the next chapter! :D
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
wow what a great chapter...can't imagine being caught getting felt up by my father of all people that's just crazy...can't wait for the next chapter
izzzyy chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
I almost missed my flight to Greece because I was trying to read this before I left. I just couldn't not read it.

Take that as you will, but looking back it makes me laugh that I'm that devoted/stalkerish.
xpaigex chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
ok im a little bit confused now i thought bella and edward were 17 not nearly 16
Kasa15 chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
Aww, damn!

I'd just tell them. So then, they could spend more time together!
MmmBuhBuh chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
ahaha omg lol brings me back to old times lol love it!
piratepony chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
uh oh! :O lol. can't wait for the next chapter
hijenks chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
Thank you for another chapter! I was really looking forward to it and can't wait to read what is in store for these two kids.
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
I can finally review the chapter now! I really liked it...it was very fitting that they'd panic and keep the relationship a secret at first.

and the kissing was damn hot.

I did NOT see the end coming, Charlie catching them. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Sinister-thing chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
oh snap they got caught lol
baileygirl chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
*huffs* You are such a tease!
ababababa chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
holy crap. ugh.
nermalasu chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
Omg! Hopefully Bella’s shirt is very nearby. The barrage of questioning might not be so bad if she has all of her clothes on! And they are so cute stealing kisses from one another. I just hope Edward doesn't get sent home as a punishment, they need to stay together! Great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
Twilight2Midnight chapter 8 . 8/8/2009
What a cliffie - how unfair is that!

Can't wait for what Charlie does to Bella or even worse - Edward!

Can't believe you cut the story there...well, then again - very good cliffie if you wanted to do one :)

Bring on the next chapter & SOON PLEASE!
EZRocksAngel chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
bo! i didnt see that coming.

i need more dry humping.

stat.