Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
bells18 chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
wow! Edward is going to die! he he he. i can't wait to see what happens to them! i wonder if they will finally reveal their relationship to the fathers. i honestly don't understand why Charlie and Carlisle are being so stubborn. if Edward and Bella want to be together they should just let them be. Great chapter! i can't wait for more! please update soon! :)
piccolover22 chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
thats funny :):)
obsessedmom chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
**giggle-giggle** What a fun way to leave a cliffie...made me smile **snort** always awkward being "caught" will they be able to get back to the beach house without being found out? can't wait to find out!

:o)
susayq chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Oh no! Charlie is looking for them. I don't think he'll kill Edward. I think he knows what is going on between them and wants to know why they're lying about it. Of course, I don't think he'll be too happy to find Bella shirtless ;0)

Thanks for the update.

~Susan
amwine chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Poor Edward and Bella...I guess they will have to come clean now...Charlie knew they were lying they whole time...he is a good cop. I can't wait for the next chapter. This is great! Thanks!
butterflyKISSU chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Oh, NO! Well, this can't be good XDD Suppose all we can hope for now is that Carlisle isn't with Charlie on this little hunt...

Please update SOON!
Lizuca chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
OMG! no way he caught them? Not only Edward, their 'both' dead. I wonder if Alice and Rose had something to do with them getting caught. I think that when they get back to school Bella, Rose, Alice, Jasper, Emmet, and last but not least Edward are gunna be like a new all exclusive clique.

Btw- The story is great so far.
pixiekat7 chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Sweet Jaysus...Been there, done that!

I love that Bella spoke up, 'bout damn time. I can't wait until they "come out". I'm a little concerned about 2 things; 1) Alice, is she being helpful or is she up to something(I'd like to think she's being helpful and 2) Will E&B be able to hold it together when they get back to school? Praying the answer to that is a big fat YES!

I sweating bullets for E&B, maybe Charlie will be cool about it? Pfft, who am I kidding he's gonna blow a gasket!

Fabulous chapter, as always...more please!

Hugz & smooches!
Meiswoe chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
M . . . I know how they feel - been there, got caught.
Viola Cornuta chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
OOPS!

luckily, since we know it is a 'prequel', any bloodshed next chapter will heal eventually, right?
Morie chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Another amazing episode!

I am seriously in love with this story! E and B are such horny teenagers hahah.. man that was hot! I can only imagine Charlie's reaction.. I just hope he didn't bring his gun :P hehe really great work, you're e extremely talented and I hope you update soon!
bhad chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
ek! ahahahahahaha, update quickly, you always leave us with a quickie :P

B x
Dollybigmomma chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Well, that's an oh shit moment if ever there was one!
L5472 chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
*smirks* Charlie will SO tan Edward's hide, heehee. Unless the two come up with some wicked escape plan LOL.

Loving the whole secretive thing going on. Hope they tell the truth soon! Or the truth may be revealed next chapter when/if they have a talk with Charlie... Dun dun.
ToooCraZ chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Great chapter.. what a cliffy!
608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »