Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
Lizuca chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
OMG! no way he caught them? Not only Edward, their 'both' dead. I wonder if Alice and Rose had something to do with them getting caught. I think that when they get back to school Bella, Rose, Alice, Jasper, Emmet, and last but not least Edward are gunna be like a new all exclusive clique.

Btw- The story is great so far.
pixiekat7 chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Sweet Jaysus...Been there, done that!

I love that Bella spoke up, 'bout damn time. I can't wait until they "come out". I'm a little concerned about 2 things; 1) Alice, is she being helpful or is she up to something(I'd like to think she's being helpful and 2) Will E&B be able to hold it together when they get back to school? Praying the answer to that is a big fat YES!

I sweating bullets for E&B, maybe Charlie will be cool about it? Pfft, who am I kidding he's gonna blow a gasket!

Fabulous chapter, as always...more please!

Hugz & smooches!
Meiswoe chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
M . . . I know how they feel - been there, got caught.
Viola Cornuta chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
OOPS!

luckily, since we know it is a 'prequel', any bloodshed next chapter will heal eventually, right?
Morie chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Another amazing episode!

I am seriously in love with this story! E and B are such horny teenagers hahah.. man that was hot! I can only imagine Charlie's reaction.. I just hope he didn't bring his gun :P hehe really great work, you're e extremely talented and I hope you update soon!
bhad chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
ek! ahahahahahaha, update quickly, you always leave us with a quickie :P

B x
Dollybigmomma chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Well, that's an oh shit moment if ever there was one!
L5472 chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
*smirks* Charlie will SO tan Edward's hide, heehee. Unless the two come up with some wicked escape plan LOL.

Loving the whole secretive thing going on. Hope they tell the truth soon! Or the truth may be revealed next chapter when/if they have a talk with Charlie... Dun dun.
ToooCraZ chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Great chapter.. what a cliffy!
OnlyDarcey chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
You know what's funny? I was JUST thinking of this story today and wondering when we might get an update! True story!

I almost melted into a puddle of goo when he made her promise they'd tell soon! That was so sweet. I really do love Bella and Edward in this one. And the parents, I love them too. I'm a little scared for our young lovers and kinda wished they'd left bella's shirt on. Then it wouldn't be that big of a deal, right? Ah well...who hasn't been caught by the parents at some point, right? ;)

Oh, and I saw the ComicCon panel vids on youtube. You were great! So good to finally put a face with the name! Thanks for writing!
Daywatcher chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
ahahaha getting caught by the rents...priceless!
terriberry chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Dun Dun Dun! They are so busted!
tania19 chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Thank You so much for the chapter. Can't wait to see how Charlie reacts.
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Ruh roh! Can't wait for more. :-D
drummerzel chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
That's kinda short... I need to read more! Coz it's so good...Hope to see the next chapter soon.
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »