Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Kowinq me I would have stayed until i qot out my orqasam.

Update soon like literally.
christag banner chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Uh-oh! She didn't get her shirt back on before they found them did she? Poor, poor Edward! I can't wait for the next update. ;)
TexasTank chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Coach can't kill his start Quarterback you know that! Even though he might like to..or threaten too!

Exceedingly awesome chapter great ending.
Avaleigh1 chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
I can so relate to this:

could usually think of one—but it took me hours and sometimes even days to think up something really killer.

This is so poetic: I was a frothing mess of joy. Great wordsmithing!

Loved:

That night it seemed as if nobody would just go to sleep. I felt like I was six years old again, on Christmas Eve, waiting for nighttime and Santa Claus to slide down the chimney and deliver my presents under the tree.

But this time my presents weren’t a surprise and they weren’t delivered by a jolly man in a red coat, and instead of dozens wrapped in brightly colored paper, there was just one. And he was just a man.

Great metaphor.
cshorte chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Uh-oh! I doubt edward will die..not right away anyways...hahaha! But i think that in there compromised position they will probably reveal there realationship. cant wait for the next chapter!
bells18 chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
wow! Edward is going to die! he he he. i can't wait to see what happens to them! i wonder if they will finally reveal their relationship to the fathers. i honestly don't understand why Charlie and Carlisle are being so stubborn. if Edward and Bella want to be together they should just let them be. Great chapter! i can't wait for more! please update soon! :)
piccolover22 chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
thats funny :):)
obsessedmom chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
**giggle-giggle** What a fun way to leave a cliffie...made me smile **snort** always awkward being "caught" will they be able to get back to the beach house without being found out? can't wait to find out!

:o)
susayq chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Oh no! Charlie is looking for them. I don't think he'll kill Edward. I think he knows what is going on between them and wants to know why they're lying about it. Of course, I don't think he'll be too happy to find Bella shirtless ;0)

Thanks for the update.

~Susan
amwine chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Poor Edward and Bella...I guess they will have to come clean now...Charlie knew they were lying they whole time...he is a good cop. I can't wait for the next chapter. This is great! Thanks!
butterflyKISSU chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Oh, NO! Well, this can't be good XDD Suppose all we can hope for now is that Carlisle isn't with Charlie on this little hunt...

Please update SOON!
Lizuca chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
OMG! no way he caught them? Not only Edward, their 'both' dead. I wonder if Alice and Rose had something to do with them getting caught. I think that when they get back to school Bella, Rose, Alice, Jasper, Emmet, and last but not least Edward are gunna be like a new all exclusive clique.

Btw- The story is great so far.
pixiekat7 chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Sweet Jaysus...Been there, done that!

I love that Bella spoke up, 'bout damn time. I can't wait until they "come out". I'm a little concerned about 2 things; 1) Alice, is she being helpful or is she up to something(I'd like to think she's being helpful and 2) Will E&B be able to hold it together when they get back to school? Praying the answer to that is a big fat YES!

I sweating bullets for E&B, maybe Charlie will be cool about it? Pfft, who am I kidding he's gonna blow a gasket!

Fabulous chapter, as always...more please!

Hugz & smooches!
Meiswoe chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
M . . . I know how they feel - been there, got caught.
Viola Cornuta chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
OOPS!

luckily, since we know it is a 'prequel', any bloodshed next chapter will heal eventually, right?
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »