Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
emillythestrange chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
uh-oh...edward is SOO dead. anyways, i love this story and i love this chapter and i love the way you write and i can't wait for more and please udpate soon!
mikaylex chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Oh yay! I always look forward to your updates. Poor poor Edward. I must say that I blame them for not coming clean earlier. Though, if Charlie is anything like a regular father (which he is, with a gun) he wouldn't have let Bella out of his sight had he known about their relationship.

My prayers are with Edward. I hope Charlie doesn't hurt him. :D
Darkpuppy99 chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
yay
tawelephant chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Good chapter. I wish they would just pony up to the truth. They are in love! I can't wait fof them to get a break.
gossip-bangkok chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Holi..shit! hahaha..

this chapter was soo much funto read...

yep.. the secret is coming out right? Carlise and Charlie are finding out about what has been going on with Edward and Bella... Shit just hit the fan.. :)

I can't wait for more

thank you soo much!

Amazing work!

Hope you will update the next chapter soon!

This chapter was totally worth the wait! XD
ToooCraZ chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
No hurry but I was just wondering when we might get and update. I am completely in love with this story.
drummerzel chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
Nicely done!
PerfectlyPersuasive chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
Uh oh... lol. Looking forward to reading more. :)
Cali-Pinay chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
you are so lucky you get to go to cc! and cant wait for the next chapter! hope you you have fun in san diego at cc!
shc92 chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
Is it too soon to say "I love you?" Seriously - this Edward/Bella really got me. I love E/B's history attachment/separation/coming back together. I'm interested in the dynamics of the character pairings. I want to see them continue to grow together. (mini whine: really only 13 chapters? but will there be more of their story? longer versions of the putting lessons? with cherry on top, please?) OK...that out of my system. Charlie as football coach, too? Ouch! So happy to read this!
Mrs.EdwardCullen1994 chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
O i lyk this story when's the next update? xx
Tiggrmommi chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
LMAO aww poor Edward! Another incredible chapter! And always looking forward to whatever is next!

So wish I was going to ComicCon to see ya in action along with the other 9 wonderful ladies on the panel! Be safe and have fun!
adma845 chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
wow cant wait to read more
MasensLove chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Oh Bella should so such grab Edward's face and plant one on him!

baileygirl chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Bethaboo-Thanks so much for your reply! The funny thing is that as soon as I posted the comment about how great a back story Putting Lessons would be, I went to your page and scrolled down to see what else you had written and I saw Growing Pains! I was so excited! I've already read all 7 chapters in the past 2 hours. So THANKS! Now I'm addicted...need more! :)
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »