Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
OnlyDarcey chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
You know what's funny? I was JUST thinking of this story today and wondering when we might get an update! True story!

I almost melted into a puddle of goo when he made her promise they'd tell soon! That was so sweet. I really do love Bella and Edward in this one. And the parents, I love them too. I'm a little scared for our young lovers and kinda wished they'd left bella's shirt on. Then it wouldn't be that big of a deal, right? Ah well...who hasn't been caught by the parents at some point, right? ;)

Oh, and I saw the ComicCon panel vids on youtube. You were great! So good to finally put a face with the name! Thanks for writing!
Daywatcher chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
ahahaha getting caught by the rents...priceless!
terriberry chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Dun Dun Dun! They are so busted!
tania19 chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Thank You so much for the chapter. Can't wait to see how Charlie reacts.
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Ruh roh! Can't wait for more. :-D
drummerzel chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
That's kinda short... I need to read more! Coz it's so good...Hope to see the next chapter soon.
emillythestrange chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
uh-oh...edward is SOO dead. anyways, i love this story and i love this chapter and i love the way you write and i can't wait for more and please udpate soon!
mikaylex chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Oh yay! I always look forward to your updates. Poor poor Edward. I must say that I blame them for not coming clean earlier. Though, if Charlie is anything like a regular father (which he is, with a gun) he wouldn't have let Bella out of his sight had he known about their relationship.

My prayers are with Edward. I hope Charlie doesn't hurt him. :D
Darkpuppy99 chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
yay
tawelephant chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Good chapter. I wish they would just pony up to the truth. They are in love! I can't wait fof them to get a break.
gossip-bangkok chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Holi..shit! hahaha..

this chapter was soo much funto read...

yep.. the secret is coming out right? Carlise and Charlie are finding out about what has been going on with Edward and Bella... Shit just hit the fan.. :)

I can't wait for more

thank you soo much!

Amazing work!

Hope you will update the next chapter soon!

This chapter was totally worth the wait! XD
ToooCraZ chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
No hurry but I was just wondering when we might get and update. I am completely in love with this story.
drummerzel chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
Nicely done!
PerfectlyPersuasive chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
Uh oh... lol. Looking forward to reading more. :)
Cali-Pinay chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
you are so lucky you get to go to cc! and cant wait for the next chapter! hope you you have fun in san diego at cc!
608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »