Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
shc92 chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
Is it too soon to say "I love you?" Seriously - this Edward/Bella really got me. I love E/B's history attachment/separation/coming back together. I'm interested in the dynamics of the character pairings. I want to see them continue to grow together. (mini whine: really only 13 chapters? but will there be more of their story? longer versions of the putting lessons? with cherry on top, please?) OK...that out of my system. Charlie as football coach, too? Ouch! So happy to read this!
Mrs.EdwardCullen1994 chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
O i lyk this story when's the next update? xx
Tiggrmommi chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
LMAO aww poor Edward! Another incredible chapter! And always looking forward to whatever is next!

So wish I was going to ComicCon to see ya in action along with the other 9 wonderful ladies on the panel! Be safe and have fun!
adma845 chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
wow cant wait to read more
MasensLove chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Oh Bella should so such grab Edward's face and plant one on him!

baileygirl chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Bethaboo-Thanks so much for your reply! The funny thing is that as soon as I posted the comment about how great a back story Putting Lessons would be, I went to your page and scrolled down to see what else you had written and I saw Growing Pains! I was so excited! I've already read all 7 chapters in the past 2 hours. So THANKS! Now I'm addicted...need more! :)
baileygirl chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
OMG! I love it! Keep up the great work! :)
itunesx221 chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
update update update!plz

and plz make it more then 13 chapters XD
twilight1515 chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
This is getting really good. I love it
amwine chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
Poor Edward and Bella...they just want to be together... I am guessing it is going to come out sooner rather then later. Great chapter...I can't wait for the next one!
Krugness chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
Poor Edward. I would rather they tell Carlisle to go spin but I have the feeling that might take a little while in the story. Perhaps a revelation of the drunks will help the situation?
devadasi7 chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
bwahahahaha! i swear, every chapter makes me love this story even more! and every chapter i think it's impossible for me to like it any more, yet i discover that do! you are da best, bb!
left on the altar chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
I so loved the last line, I burst out laughing when he mentioned "metaphorically speaking." Still loving this story, when it's all done I'll reread the whole thing at one time.
amwine chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
I feel so sad for both of them. They just can't get it right anymore. Great story! Thanks.
erosazul chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
I'm enjoying this one as much as your other stories. Can't wait to read more. :-)
608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »