Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
itunesx221 chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
update update update!plz

and plz make it more then 13 chapters XD
twilight1515 chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
This is getting really good. I love it
amwine chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
Poor Edward and Bella...they just want to be together... I am guessing it is going to come out sooner rather then later. Great chapter...I can't wait for the next one!
Krugness chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
Poor Edward. I would rather they tell Carlisle to go spin but I have the feeling that might take a little while in the story. Perhaps a revelation of the drunks will help the situation?
devadasi7 chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
bwahahahaha! i swear, every chapter makes me love this story even more! and every chapter i think it's impossible for me to like it any more, yet i discover that do! you are da best, bb!
left on the altar chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
I so loved the last line, I burst out laughing when he mentioned "metaphorically speaking." Still loving this story, when it's all done I'll reread the whole thing at one time.
amwine chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
I feel so sad for both of them. They just can't get it right anymore. Great story! Thanks.
erosazul chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
I'm enjoying this one as much as your other stories. Can't wait to read more. :-)
lovestoryjunkie chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
aw

poor edward

you are so funny XD
bgeraghty4 chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
Fantastic yet again! I love Bella and Edward together and the scene where he took his shirt off priceless! And the whole Carlisle and charlie bit it really funny too! I love this story!
mountainlion718 chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
aww crap, poor Edward!, gonna love seeing him explain this...
brainybee chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
hilarious,

want you to update this asap.
dlhk chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
GAH! what? why are they suddenly ganging up on Edward? lol. I loved this chapter. I loved the beginning how there were just enjoying being together and making out and then their moms ruined it. I thought it was hilarious that Edward had to work his butt off in the hot sun while the moms and bella drank lemonade on the porch. HOW CRAZY MEAN! haha. poor Edward. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great chapter. -mommyofboth
SailorV911 chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
haha. Good chapter! My guess is Charlie will figure out how serious it is before Carlisle does. They just need to get out their sexual frustration already! ahha.
Ginaaaa chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
Haha, it should be funny to see what Edward has to say.
601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »