Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
devadasi7 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
god, i freaking love this story! each chapter leaves me yearning for more! i can't wait to see what happens next...and poor adolescent edward, caught spanking the monkey in a tree! ha ha ha!
tawelephant chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Ah...more please. I am lovin' this. Please!
OnlyDarcey chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Such an interesting background chapter. I love knowing some of the backstory with Edward and why he was such a douche. ;) I'm excited to see what the rest of the summer holds for them, particularly the interactions with their families when they find out. Thanks for writing, and for the super fast update! And thank YOU, word challenge!
Legna989 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
I'm glad Bella acknowledged that the deterioration of their relationship wasn't all Edward's fault. Now maybe they can both let go of the anger/guilt/animosity and enjoy their long summer.

Thank you for writing.
Angels And Airwaves chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
great chapter.

:D:D:D::D
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Awhh that is so sweet

Now they have to tell carlisle

also this is still me adaora00
Morie chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
wow, that was embarrassing to read! lol Edward and Bella's interactions are awesome. I love this story so much, please update soon!
littlesecret84 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
wow... interesting flashback! At first I was like waiitt a minute am I really reading this? But it was very well done. Thanks for the update!
Kasa15 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
ahaha update soon!
piratepony chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
great chapter!
kdesign23 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
So cute!

The first part ... *blush* ...
doesntmatterwhat chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
yay another update! i wonder what they're gonna do for the rest of summer. hehehehehehe
TheEdwardEmmett chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Great Chapter! Like the ending.
TabithaAbraham chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Edward was so precocious wasn't he? I don't blame Carlisle for acting that way but he seriously should have talked to Edward before his edict. All that suffering might have been avoided. At least they're talking now. :D
Lululuvstwilight chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Like you,I am not nor ever will be an 11 yr old boy. That said,I cant' imagine anything much more embarrasing than being caught by the father you adore doing something wrong. I think you captured poor Edward's emotions very well. It was nice to see Edward and Bella moving closer again.

I am really enjoying this story,and look forward to the next update.
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »