Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
KimberlyAnnT chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
love it
appafangirl chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
aw so sweet and quite hilarious during the first part.

I love this, and thank you so much for getting this up only a week later, I really appreciate it!
HazelEyedHarlot chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
I hate how you keep changing the age of Bella and Edward. First you say theyre 15 and he spied on bella when he was 11. Now your saying it was six years ago he spied on her? That would mean theyre either 17 or he spied on her when they were 9. So which one is it?
miniego chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Yikes! How embarrassing for young Edward to be caught in such a situation by your father, and then to be scolded for it. LOL... Cute chapter. Update soon. :)
susayq chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Thank you SO much for letting us see Carlisle find Edward in the tree.

~Susan
domisgone chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Tee-Hee... How embarrassing for Edward to be caught masturbating to his best friend. -giggle-

I'm glad they worked things out. But I assume there will be ups and downs (I haven't read the story that follows after this. I decided to read this one, then the next one. :) )
devadasi7 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
god, i freaking love this story! each chapter leaves me yearning for more! i can't wait to see what happens next...and poor adolescent edward, caught spanking the monkey in a tree! ha ha ha!
tawelephant chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Ah...more please. I am lovin' this. Please!
OnlyDarcey chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Such an interesting background chapter. I love knowing some of the backstory with Edward and why he was such a douche. ;) I'm excited to see what the rest of the summer holds for them, particularly the interactions with their families when they find out. Thanks for writing, and for the super fast update! And thank YOU, word challenge!
Legna989 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
I'm glad Bella acknowledged that the deterioration of their relationship wasn't all Edward's fault. Now maybe they can both let go of the anger/guilt/animosity and enjoy their long summer.

Thank you for writing.
Angels And Airwaves chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
great chapter.

:D:D:D::D
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Awhh that is so sweet

Now they have to tell carlisle

also this is still me adaora00
Morie chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
wow, that was embarrassing to read! lol Edward and Bella's interactions are awesome. I love this story so much, please update soon!
littlesecret84 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
wow... interesting flashback! At first I was like waiitt a minute am I really reading this? But it was very well done. Thanks for the update!
Kasa15 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009