Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
jesslikescoffee chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh cool. I'm excited to see how the PL kids got to where they are today.
TexasTank chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This is the best prequel ever written hands down!
Avaleigh1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I'm so glad I put you on author alert. This is fantastic. Several times I almost scrolled to the bottom to pull up the review window to comment on some absolutely fabulous line/plot development/character development, but I couldn't tear myself away from the story. I haven't read the one-shot yet, but this is amazing.

Things I loved:

- We were like one family, merged. When I told the teachers at school that Esme was my Aunt Esme, they’d politely correct me, and deep down, I knew they were right. Of course Esme wasn’t my aunt, she was my mother. Duh.

This shows exactly what it was like for Bella growing up. You didn't tell us, you showed us!

- the day that Edward didn't walk her home was so sad

Profound and revealing:

- Edward’s betrayal was the first of any kind that I’d experienced and it seared and burned and twisted me until even when Edward attempted to be friendly, I’d rebuff him.

- math class confession - again, you've showed so much

- I hated how everyone loved him. And I hated most of all that I was somehow still part of that group, except that my membership secret—sometimes even from myself.

- pretending was impossible when he was around

- It had always been one of my favorites, but in the last few years, it had become more like a reassuring comfort—proof that at one time Edward had cared.

- Edward had taken on saint-like qualities whereas I was relegated to ungrateful snob

I can hardly wait to see what happens next!
WhisperedHopes chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Wonderful! I look forward to seeing how Bella/Edward goes from this fragile relationship to the one we see later on :)
bells18 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
i love this. many stories always have them being friends from beginning to end with no breaks. i like this one having a break. please update soon! :)
bgeraghty4 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
OH MY GOD i have been wanting this ever since i read putting lessons! i thought that flaskback part to when they first got together was so intresting i needed more, and it is amazing! i really relate to bella's feelings of betrayal, and the line about friends grwoing apart being such a normal thing really connects with me, that was a great first chapter and i can't wait for more, fantastic job!
EZRocksAngel chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
O. bb, i really really like this. A LOT. and you know me. i dont like anything. I cant wait for the rest and i'm really excited! thanks for sharing and thanks MOB!
krazyem chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
i loved putting lessons and have always wondered about everything that happened to get them there...i can't wait to read the rest...especially when edward comes charging into the bedroom and confesses...so dreamy!
608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41