Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
MissRyss03 chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
*sigh of relief* So glad Bella didn't go through w/ that hairbrained plan. Sometimes we forget just how young Bella is, and its things like this that remind me. Thanks for that. I'll miss this story. Will there be an epilogue or are we finished? Either way, thanks for the ride!
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
That was so sweet
pixiekat7 chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
I'm so glad they waited!

"And I knew, the way I’d known for every day of my seventeen years that he was the one man for me, that he was telling the truth. Forever might just be long enough." perfect.

Beyond well done, Brava!
mad4hugh chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Lovely ending. Bella had to come to grips with her insecurities about Edward loving her...
lovestoryjunkie chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
*sigh*

that was so cute and original! :)
baileygirl chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
THE END? WTF?
eternallyedward chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
I love this story, and am so glad you updated. But I'm confused-in Ch. 9 you said their would be 2 more chapters and they would consummate their relationship,but this looks like the end. Is there more coming?
gossip-bangkok chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
can't believe this has ended! *sob*

Still.. awesome job!

I love it

looking forward to your future fic! :)

izzzyy chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Ah Bella, I'm so glad you figured it out.

Thanks for sharing this :)
devadasi7 chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
bethaboo! this was so good, but i don't want it to be over...::sobs::

i've missed you, woman! RL is fail...too bad we can't just exist here in our online world. : )
OliviaJane chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Sweetness! :)
Twilight2Midnight chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
HOw perfect for them both - a HEA ... I just have to go on to reread The Putting Lessons again! It's made me want to go back & read it all over again!

Thanks for a wonderful prequel to TPL - been a great ride!

Thank you for finishing this story :)
ARFess96 chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
I didn't read putting lessons before I started this little ditty. Now that its done I think I will give it a peek. Thank for this beautiful story.
piratepony chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
LOVED the ending! Great story. One of my faves.
LivesInTheStars16 chapter 4 . 1/5/2010