Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
izzzyy chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Ah Bella, I'm so glad you figured it out.

Thanks for sharing this :)
devadasi7 chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
bethaboo! this was so good, but i don't want it to be over...::sobs::

i've missed you, woman! RL is fail...too bad we can't just exist here in our online world. : )
OliviaJane chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Sweetness! :)
Twilight2Midnight chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
HOw perfect for them both - a HEA ... I just have to go on to reread The Putting Lessons again! It's made me want to go back & read it all over again!

Thanks for a wonderful prequel to TPL - been a great ride!

Thank you for finishing this story :)
ARFess96 chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
I didn't read putting lessons before I started this little ditty. Now that its done I think I will give it a peek. Thank for this beautiful story.
piratepony chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
LOVED the ending! Great story. One of my faves.
LivesInTheStars16 chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
love it xx
EllieBella chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
More, more, more! Where are those last few chapters you promised? This Edward and Bella are so sweet. I love the BFF E&B. :)
xanthedith chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
will you update with the 2 chapters? i loved reading it...
fanpire1995 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
its hard for an author to really make the reader feel the emotions the character is feeling. I said that becasue im an author too, or atleast im trying to write my own stories, but its harder then it seems.

I could really feel the emotions from bella. now i want to cry too.

i hope edward and bella become friends :)
breakingdawn57 chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
Interesting concept that they were waiting for Edward to manup. Such a shame that it had to be so long for Edward to get his head straight. Typical male, a little slow on the emotional uptake. Got to love them.
druglordhoney chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
really good!
bgeraghty4 chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
You know u have a great story when someone can read it twice when it's not even finished I love this story so much and I can't wait for the next update! :)
CallistoLexx chapter 9 . 10/21/2009
lol. Isn't that the way it goes? It doesn't surprise me that Charlie handled it better than Carlisle. After all, he never made Edward promise to leave Bella alone...though he might have if he'd known what prompted the promise. lol. I am glad they've come clean with their relationship, though.
608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »