Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
pixiekat7 chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
"As Carlisle grabbed me rather roughly by the arm and dragged me to my feet, I knew I was going to die. It wasn’t really a question of if, it was more a question of when." *snorts* poor Edward, he really has no idea what this is really about...just gotta love him!

"Esme and Renee were waiting up in the kitchen. Esme was clutching a chipped mug full of tea, and though her expression was rather stern, I could see a faraway twinkle in her eye. Renee wasn’t even bothering to hide her amusement. “Going to lock him up in the dungeon, Carlisle?” She asked rather irreverently." Gotta love the moms, they rock...hard!

"I was in love with Bella?" Well Duh Edward!

"I loved Bella Swan. I loved Bella. Edward Cullen loves Bella Swan. Forever." Aw, Sweetward *sighs*

""No. No." Her voice trembled a bit at the beginning, but she cleared her throat and re-emphasized. "No. You had no right to do that. If Edward and I want to be together, there's no earthly reason why you should stop him. He's a good man. He'll treat me right."" O, Go Bella!

""I'm sick and fucking tired of being told that I shouldn't have Bella and she shouldn't have me. No more."" FINALLY Edward, it's about time you stood up for yourself & Bella!

" "You mean, you've been waiting for me to stand up to you and my dad?" "Yep."" *Giggles* Way to go Charlie, I knew you were one of the good guys!

Fanflippintastic chapter! LOVED every word! Smooches!
mumbo-jumbo chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I really love this story i cant wait for its end.

I love how Bella stood up to her dad's.

Your doing a great job and Emmett's hilarious
halojones chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
WOAH, betherboo, Edward getting a Carlisle-Charlie united front! And dang, Carlisle is so hardcore, and yet Edward stood up to them! And Bella stood up to them most of all, which was awesome,a nd I loved how she totally kissed him in front of her parents! But seriously, their good intentions sorta made her life heck for so long and it sounds like Charlie is okay with them. That carlisle though seems like he feels responsible though with what happened years earlier...I loved the moms totally gleeful about it all though, classic! Great chappie, missy! Love this, love your eduardo...!
drummerzel chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
That was a sweet, revealing chapter...I wish all dads are as cool as Charlie & Carlisle...( chuckle )
A-SuperStar13 chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
Great chapter. I especially loved the end with Charlie talking to Edward alone. I really love that Bella stood up to her father and Carlise and confessed her love for Edward. Great job.
redsnapdragon chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
That meeting was every teenager's nightmare. Funny stuff. And Charlie is kind of awesome.
SailorV911 chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
haha. Now, if that is not just hilarious, I don't know what is! Charlie and Renee have been waiting for it for forever! lol. I have missed this story like crazy! Not so long for the next chapter, I hope!
gossip-bangkok chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
thanks! :)

Love it...

ohh.. Charlie is soo cute in a way.. he knew that Edward and Bella are going to get together.. :)

Looking forward to more :)
stories1 chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
oh wow haha! Charlie's revelation!
Defiant-Chic chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
Aw, go Charlie! *high fives*
nermalasu chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
i love it! all 3 of them get the father talk! and charlie and his trusty firearm! and they love each other! i can't wait until he tells her. great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
cshorte chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Great chapter! Yay they can be together!
bhad chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
only TWO chapters? i thought we were going to see them back to school? oh well. i think i'm going to cry. can't you carry it on a little further? please?PLEASE?
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Aw, I loved it, but really want more! I'm selfish. ;-) Can't wait for the ILYs (good and proper), and of course, some citrus! ;-)
devadasi7 chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
bethany! i did a little happy dance when i saw this in my inbox! and of course, you never disappoint! i love the way carlisle dragged all the boys into the living room for a meeting...that was hysterical!
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »