Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
Defiant-Chic chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
Aw, go Charlie! *high fives*
nermalasu chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
i love it! all 3 of them get the father talk! and charlie and his trusty firearm! and they love each other! i can't wait until he tells her. great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
cshorte chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Great chapter! Yay they can be together!
bhad chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
only TWO chapters? i thought we were going to see them back to school? oh well. i think i'm going to cry. can't you carry it on a little further? please?PLEASE?
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Aw, I loved it, but really want more! I'm selfish. ;-) Can't wait for the ILYs (good and proper), and of course, some citrus! ;-)
devadasi7 chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
bethany! i did a little happy dance when i saw this in my inbox! and of course, you never disappoint! i love the way carlisle dragged all the boys into the living room for a meeting...that was hysterical!
ECownsme chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
*claps hands*

le sigh.
Lululuvstwilight chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
What a fabulous chapter! No yelling and ultimatums,just caring parents listening to and setting limits for their was a lot of humor as well. I really enjoyed the dialogue, and Edward's inner monologue. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
deleteteled chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
woot go girl! i love this bella, she actually stands up for herself

i love this story
Tiggrmommi chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Oh ouch! I feel his pain! The nerve! A test...he failed. LOL.

Loved the talk with the boys! Loved how Bella stood up to the dads! Loved the moms just sitting back and grinning...lol. Loved it all!
Legna989 chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Aw, I love that Charlie was waiting for Edward to stand up to him and to Carlisle-it was like a test! Edward had to be man enough to fight for Bella before he could really deserve her. Aw.

I like the moms in this one, even though they were barely in it. "Esme was clutching a chipped mug full of tea, and though her expression was rather stern, I could see a faraway twinkle in her eye. Renee wasn’t even bothering to hide her amusement." Not openly going against their husbands, but clearly a LOT more lenient. Hahaha.

And go, Bella! Who would've thought she'd be the one to stnad up to the dads first. It's a good thing Edward had told her everything; I'm not sure she would have been motivated to stand up to Carlisle otherwise.

Aw, these two are so cute.

Thank you for writing.
lovestoryjunkie chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
hahahaha

ilove this story to death!
Viola Cornuta chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
wow, a chapter where parents have both balls and brains-a fanfic rarity!
OliviaJane chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Too funny. You just gotta love Emmett. Five bucks says he's in Rose's room as soon as everyones asleep. The will never learn. lol

I must say you are the energizer bunny of updates. Three stories in the past five day. I wish I had that kind of stamina. :)
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Wow.

This is official i love this chap
608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »