Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
ECownsme chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
*claps hands*

le sigh.
Lululuvstwilight chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
What a fabulous chapter! No yelling and ultimatums,just caring parents listening to and setting limits for their was a lot of humor as well. I really enjoyed the dialogue, and Edward's inner monologue. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
deleteteled chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
woot go girl! i love this bella, she actually stands up for herself

i love this story
Tiggrmommi chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Oh ouch! I feel his pain! The nerve! A test...he failed. LOL.

Loved the talk with the boys! Loved how Bella stood up to the dads! Loved the moms just sitting back and grinning...lol. Loved it all!
Legna989 chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Aw, I love that Charlie was waiting for Edward to stand up to him and to Carlisle-it was like a test! Edward had to be man enough to fight for Bella before he could really deserve her. Aw.

I like the moms in this one, even though they were barely in it. "Esme was clutching a chipped mug full of tea, and though her expression was rather stern, I could see a faraway twinkle in her eye. Renee wasn’t even bothering to hide her amusement." Not openly going against their husbands, but clearly a LOT more lenient. Hahaha.

And go, Bella! Who would've thought she'd be the one to stnad up to the dads first. It's a good thing Edward had told her everything; I'm not sure she would have been motivated to stand up to Carlisle otherwise.

Aw, these two are so cute.

Thank you for writing.
lovestoryjunkie chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
hahahaha

ilove this story to death!
Viola Cornuta chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
wow, a chapter where parents have both balls and brains-a fanfic rarity!
OliviaJane chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Too funny. You just gotta love Emmett. Five bucks says he's in Rose's room as soon as everyones asleep. The will never learn. lol

I must say you are the energizer bunny of updates. Three stories in the past five day. I wish I had that kind of stamina. :)
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Wow.

This is official i love this chap
Twilight2Midnight chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
OH - Charlie declaring HIS love for them together - AWESOME chapter :)

Can't wait for more - then i'll have to reread the Putting Lessons!

SAd this is ending - can you continue on with the Putting Lessons PLEASE? Thanks again
susayq chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Yep, that said it all.

Great chapter :) thank you.

~Susan
Ima Quidditch Fan chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
I love this story, but I am confused. What is Charlie saying?
bells18 chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
If I was Edward I would be so pissed off. He had five years without Bella all because they wanted to see when he would grow up and become a man. Great chapter! I loved it! please update soon! :)
Gabby Gator chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Priceless ... better than a MC comercial. I LOVE THIS STORY!

And to have the fathers's (both) blessing ... well, that's another make believe .. ha ha... Stay Inspired!
Gabby Gator chapter 8 . 9/9/2009