Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
A-SuperStar13 chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
Great chapter. I especially loved the end with Charlie talking to Edward alone. I really love that Bella stood up to her father and Carlise and confessed her love for Edward. Great job.
redsnapdragon chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
That meeting was every teenager's nightmare. Funny stuff. And Charlie is kind of awesome.
SailorV911 chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
haha. Now, if that is not just hilarious, I don't know what is! Charlie and Renee have been waiting for it for forever! lol. I have missed this story like crazy! Not so long for the next chapter, I hope!
gossip-bangkok chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
thanks! :)

Love it...

ohh.. Charlie is soo cute in a way.. he knew that Edward and Bella are going to get together.. :)

Looking forward to more :)
stories1 chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
oh wow haha! Charlie's revelation!
Defiant-Chic chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
Aw, go Charlie! *high fives*
nermalasu chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
i love it! all 3 of them get the father talk! and charlie and his trusty firearm! and they love each other! i can't wait until he tells her. great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
cshorte chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Great chapter! Yay they can be together!
bhad chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
only TWO chapters? i thought we were going to see them back to school? oh well. i think i'm going to cry. can't you carry it on a little further? please?PLEASE?
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Aw, I loved it, but really want more! I'm selfish. ;-) Can't wait for the ILYs (good and proper), and of course, some citrus! ;-)
devadasi7 chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
bethany! i did a little happy dance when i saw this in my inbox! and of course, you never disappoint! i love the way carlisle dragged all the boys into the living room for a meeting...that was hysterical!
ECownsme chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
*claps hands*

le sigh.
Lululuvstwilight chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
What a fabulous chapter! No yelling and ultimatums,just caring parents listening to and setting limits for their was a lot of humor as well. I really enjoyed the dialogue, and Edward's inner monologue. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
deleteteled chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
woot go girl! i love this bella, she actually stands up for herself

i love this story
Tiggrmommi chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Oh ouch! I feel his pain! The nerve! A test...he failed. LOL.

Loved the talk with the boys! Loved how Bella stood up to the dads! Loved the moms just sitting back and grinning...lol. Loved it all!
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »