Reviews for Growing Pains: The Putting Lessons Prequel
MDtwiwriter chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Great parental units, always one step ahead of the kids. Way to step up Edward.
tawelephant chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Finally! Thank god that is out of the way. Tanya better not fuck this up for them! I am glad Edward has accepted how he really feels for Bella. I can't wait for more.
adma845 chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
great chapter
piratepony chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Wow! This chapter had me laughing at times. Loved it and can't wait for more. Loved the Charlie/Carlisle intervention lol. Great times.
Queen Omaha Nebraska chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
You haven't updated in nearly three months.. I am sad. My username is actually Paramore-Twilight, this is another persons account.

Nick
kagome1995 chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
Ah what happens next what happens next plz plz keep writing
A-SuperStar13 chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
Great chapter.
SailorV911 chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
oh snap! He's in trouble now! Can she even get her shirt on fast enough? lol. can't wait, it has been almost forever. Glad to hear Comic-Con was fun! Did you get to see Rob?
scout-finch1 chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
loved this chapter with all of its frantic lust! very cute!

can't wait for the next chapter! :D
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
wow what a great chapter...can't imagine being caught getting felt up by my father of all people that's just crazy...can't wait for the next chapter
izzzyy chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
I almost missed my flight to Greece because I was trying to read this before I left. I just couldn't not read it.

Take that as you will, but looking back it makes me laugh that I'm that devoted/stalkerish.
xpaigex chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
ok im a little bit confused now i thought bella and edward were 17 not nearly 16
Kasa15 chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
Aww, damn!

I'd just tell them. So then, they could spend more time together!
MmmBuhBuh chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
ahaha omg lol brings me back to old times lol love it!
piratepony chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
uh oh! :O lol. can't wait for the next chapter
601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »