Reviews for I'll Serve You Losers!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
wow that was girr I don't like tamaki with haruhi for some reason, I loked it tho lol the camera
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I'm sorry, but this was plotless - a mere smut fic, which is disappointing. Not to mention the characters were also very out of character. Kyouya is very possessive I doubt he would share anyone or anything, and Tamaki is anything but a crude man. As you know, if you are an avid fan of the series, he believes in love and I doubt he would engage himself in a mindless sexual intercourse with their - supposedly - dog. It's a funny crack fic, I'll grant you that.
ali5ma chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
i suggest you write a sequel with Haruhi cheating on them with the twins or the twins stealing haruhi away from them
RingoHime chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
are you gonna make a third one? because i would love to find out the reaction of the others.
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Hehe! That was interesting! You should totally make one with the other hosts! Or maybe with all of them _ ehe! Good job! :)
misaki-chan-usui chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Dang this was intense!

Great job! :)
Aminde chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
haha this was good! even better than the first one:D haha u should make one with all the members of the host club!
Gone0LEAVE chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
So HOT!

OMG Haruhi iz a bad girl... I like it...
agirlsufferingwritersblock chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
just wondering. . .who are the 'loser's?

it was...kind of strange -.-'

“Oh Haruhi. So tight. I love it! You’re such a sluttish dog! You want me to fuck you like this. You like getting fucked by two guys. You’re whore. Do you feel me inside you?” MEEAN! lol.
annoymous chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
sexy3 come out with more? :)
krystal chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
wow didnt see that keep up the good work.