Reviews for Bokura Ga Iru: We Are There
Once-upon-a-saturday chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
You should read the manga! I have to warn you , It may drives you crazy some time but the ending is much better than the ending of the anime ! You should give it a try :)
itsukiharuhi chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I've always hoped that they would just end the story as simply as that,but obviously Yuuki Obata doesn't think like that. The manga has only one more chapter to go and I don't think the ending will be sad or anything...at least Yano seems like he's back to normal. But the manga's storyline tortured me pretty much the entire time and I would have done anything for it to turn out like this. Anyway, thanks for making me feel better!
Miyukin chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
that's so cute! :3 you're a great author!
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh, how cute! I love how you kept the light simple nature in parts of the story!
transmigratory chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I couldn't get through the entire manga. I stopped around that point, too. I was very afraid of how it was going to end...I figured it wouldn't be too happy, considering all the circumstances.

I certainly think this is a much better ending than what I imagined it may have been in the manga, and of course the anime. It felt like nothing had really been resolved.

Love this story. Very cute, and in character.
satomika chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
i hate cheaters...

even if it wasn't officially announced anywhere in this fic that nana and takeuchi is an item, as long as they're dating together, it feels like nana is cheating on him...

and i so ever want to kill yano!